Dehradun Defence Academy provides – Army Clerk coaching in Dehradun
Army clerk is one of the most reputed posts in the Indian army. All candidates who want to join the Indian army on the clerical post can stay updated with us to know important details.
The candidates recruited on clerical posts are mainly responsible for tasks like bookkeeping, personal documentary, inventory management, office documentation, other office work, etc. The candidates applying for Indian Army clerks must be trained in computer applications, bookkeeping, communication skills mainly in English, mathematics, accounting, etc.
Indian Army releases notification for the vacancies of Army clerk to appoint new recruitments. The candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to start preparing for the Indian Army clerk. Dehradun Defence Academy is a well-known army clerk coaching centre in Dehradun.
The candidates willing to join us can check out important features of the army clerk coaching in Dehradun along with other details of Indian Army clerk selection.
What makes Dehradun Defence Academy the best coaching institute for army clerk?
Well, the Indian army has many trades such as GD (General Duty), SKT (Store Keeper Technical), etc. Indian army releases notification to fulfil the vacancies to these trades. Unlike General duty, army clerk trade is about documentation work. That is why the selection procedure is quite challenging as compared to General Duty or tradesmen. This is the reason most of the candidates prefer to join a coaching centre for preparation.
You can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best army clerk coaching in Dehradun. Whether you belong to Dehradun or any other city in India, you can join the academy to get Army Clerk Coaching in Dehradun
Why Dehradun Defence Academy is the Best Army Clerk Coaching in Dehradun –
- The best study material for army clerk coaching.
- Best infrastructure with spacious classrooms.
- Experienced faculty to provide army clerk coaching using simple teaching methodologies.
- Expert trainers to prepare the candidates for the SSB interview.
- Regular tests to improve the performance of the candidates for written and interview stages of army clerk selections.
- Regular feedback sessions to motivate the candidates for better preparation.
- The candidates get hostel & hygienic mess facilities at Dehradun Defence Academy.
The candidates appearing for the Indian Army clerk must know the important details about it like eligibility, examination pattern, syllabus, etc.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Army Clerk
- To apply for SKT or army clerk, the minimum age of the candidates should be 17.5 years and the maximum age should be 23 years.
- The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or 12th from a recognized Board in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science).
- The applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 50% in each subject in 12th
- All candidates should have Mathematics or Accounts or Book Keeping in their 12th standard
- The candidates also have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of physical standards (such as height, weight, etc.) to apply for army clerk. You can visit the official website of the Indian army to check the eligibility of physical standards for the post.
- Apart from physical standards, there are some medical eligibility criteria (such as eyesight check-up, dental health, etc.). The candidates also have to meet these eligibility criteria to qualify for the army clerk selection procedure.
Written Examination Pattern for Indian Army Clerk
- The question paper of written examination of army clerk or SKT includes two parts- Part I & Part II.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 32 in each Part I & Part II and a minimum of 80 marks as aggregate of both the parts to qualify the written examination.
- Part I of the question paper consists of General Knowledge, General Science, and Mathematics & Computer Science. Whereas, Part II consists of General English.
- There will be a total of 50 questions and total marks will be 200 together for Part I & Part II of the question paper.
- The candidates will get one hour to complete the examination.
- Each question will be allotted 4 marks and ½ marks will be deducted as penalty for each incorrect answer.
|No. of questions
|Passing marks in each subject
|Aggregate passing marks
Selection procedure for Indian army clerk
The selection procedure of the Indian army clerk involves several stages. The candidates have to qualify all these stages to get success in selection in the Indian army on the posts of army clerk or SKT. As far as the selection process of the Indian army clerk is concerned, it includes various stages starting from the application process –
- Apply for army clerk or SKT through online registration through visiting the official website of the Indian army.
- Document verification will be carried out where the candidates have to bring their original mark sheets & certificates for verification.
- After this, the candidates will have to go through physical examination like height measurement, running, pull-ups, chest measurement, balancing & 9 feet ditch, etc.
- Followed to physical examination, the medical test will be conducted to examine the candidates on set standards as per the guidelines of the Indian Army.
- Now, the written examination will be conducted to shortlist the eligible candidates.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination.
- The candidates who are selected in the merit list will be eligible for training.
- The training period of the army clerk or SKT will be 9 months. After the completion of the training period successfully, the candidates will be recruited on their respective posts in the Indian army.
Examination syllabus for Indian Army Clerk
- General Knowledge syllabus
GK syllabus mostly covers these topics- Abbreviations, awards & prizes, Geography, History, sports, terminology, UNO, etc.
- General Science syllabus
The general science subject mostly includes these topics- the human body, general science questions consist of topics related to Physics, chemistry, biology, medical terms, scientific & research, etc.
- Mathematics syllabus
The mathematic subject of army clerk covers these topics- arithmetic, algebra, ratio & proportion, mensuration, geometry, circle, statistics, etc.
- Computer Science syllabus
Computer science includes these topics- computer system, the concept of memory, MS windows, introduction to windows, the basic concept of windows, MS word, insert tables, different views of a slide, working with a spreadsheet, etc.
- English syllabus
English subject of the question paper consists of these topics- English grammar, verbs, sentence structure, tenses, other areas, etc. The candidates who want to get the best army clerk coaching in Dehradun can join Dehradun defence Academy.
Dehradun Defence Academy offers the best NDA coaching in Dehradun that train interested candidates for all the major defence training in Dehradun.
We offer coaching in the following courses offered by us are AFCAT, CDS, SSB, OTA, NDA, NDA FOUNDATION, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE etc.
You can contact us by providing your details.