The candidates interested to join Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Airforce, have to qualify NDA exam. The candidates who are appearing for NDA exam next year should start the preparation from today itself for the better result. You can join the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for preparation of NDA exam. We have given a list that contains the information about the schedule of NDA I and II 2019 to help the candidates wish to apply for.
Join the best NDA coaching centre in Dehradun to qualify NDA Exam.
Schedule of NDA I & II 2019- Join NDA Coaching Centre in Dehradun
|Important Events||Important Dates for NDA I||Important Dates for NDA II|
|The date for release of official notification||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Opening date of the application procedure||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Closing date of the application procedure||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||April 201||October 2019|
|Examination date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 201||October 2019|
Get admissions in the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for better preparation of written exam.
Tips and Tricks to Prepare for NDA Exam- Join the best NDA Coaching centre in Dehradun
- The candidates appearing for NDA should prepare a suitable timetable for preparation of NDA. You need to divide your time properly for both the papers of NDA exam.
- As the questions asked in NDA will be of 10th or 12th standard so you can refer a book of 10th and 12th standard for the preparation, especially for Mathematics. However, joining the best NDA coaching centre Dehradun is also a good option to get quality study material for NDA preparation.
- To prepare for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry you can refer a book of 10th standard for respective subjects, whereas for Biology, Geography, History, Political Science and Economics you can practice from 12th standard books.
- For the Mathematics section, the candidates should have the thorough conceptual understanding of each topic, as the questions may be asked either in the form of solving it or to complete the statement.
- Give special attention to the formulas and important points for Mathematics. You should revise the formulas on daily basis to have thorough knowledge about it.
- For the English section, you can practice the basic grammar rules from a basic grammar book. English section will have questions from comprehension, basic grammar, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- There is a very good scope for candidates to score well in the English section for 200 marks. Proper preparation of the English section can score you very good marks out of 200.
- To have the good attempt in English section, you should focus on vocabulary from the beginning. Practice reading comprehension as much as you can. You can also join NDA coaching centre in Dehradun to get better study material.
- You can practice last years question paper to have an idea about the pattern of question paper. Also get an idea about the nature of questions in each section. Practising previous years question papers is also helpful in sharpening your time-management skills and accuracy as well.
- Understand the concepts of the topics of Physics and also their practical applications for better understanding.
- For Chemistry, it is good to have a conceptual understanding of the relevant topics such as classification of elements, compounds, mixtures etc.
- Well, GK is one of the most scoring sections of NDA exam. You need to stay updated with the current affairs of India as well as out of India. To score good in GK, prepare for current affairs, environmental science, general science etc.
- You also should prepare for constitutions of India, political arena of India etc.
Join the best NDA coaching centre in Dehradun to get proper guidance from experienced teachers to qualify NDA exam and get an entry in Indian Army, Navy or Airforce.