X and Y group are the basic divisions of the Air Force. X group stands for technical and Y for non- technical position. One of the crucial rounds of the three phase selection process is Group Discussion. Its aim is to judge the knowledge and communication skills candidates possess. Here are some GD topics for Airforce XY exam.
Candidates need to appear for the computer-based exam, physical efficiency test, and medical examination, etc.
Join Dehradun Defence Academy for Best Airforce Coaching in Dehradun :
Here are some GD topics for AirForce XY Group :
- Major cause of unemployment in India.
- Role of Education in Rural India.
- Reasons behind deterioration of health in India.
- Corruption in India
- Article 370 & issues over it.
- Demonetization in India.
- Girl Education.
- Make in India.
- Advantage of internet.
- Mob lynchings in India
- Impact of falling value of rupee on Indian economy
- Impact of social media on human behavior and society
- NEP & Present Education System in India
- Merger of PSU banks
- Startup India Standup India
- India-China relations post Doklam.
- Make in India
- Cryptocurrencies : reliable or not ?
- Fake News
- India-US relations.
- Cambridge Analytica data scandal
- High fuel prices in India
- US-China Trade war
- AI – Pros and Cons
- Crimes against women
- Unique identification number for every Indian
- Should Chinese Products Be Banned in India?
- Digital India program.
- GST and its Advantages?
- Women Empowerment.
- Youth in Politics.
New batches start for nda coaching with schooling :
This is all about Important GD Topics For Airforce XY Phase – 2 Exam. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the any Defence examination, can join Dehradun Defence Academy. Dehradun Defenec Academy is one of the best institute for defence services coaching in dehradun and all over India. We convert your dreams into reality. We have best experienced and qualified faculties. We provide best services like hostel, play ground, smart classes, and many other things. For more information you can call us at 9557320811 and 7983670811.