Get best Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun to become Sea warrior
Indian Navy plays the role of a safeguard for Indian waters. Indian Navy has highly dedicated & eligible teams of Officers & Sailors. Ministry of Defence publishes the notification on regular basis to appoint new recruits in Indian Navy. To prepare for the Indian Navy one needs to practice thoroughly. The candidates whose dream is to join Indian Navy should get admission in the best Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun. Dehradun Defence Academy is the best place to get top Indian Navy coaching institute in Dehradun. Let’s check out what our academy has to explain to you about the Indian Navy in brief.
Ranks of Indian Navy
When a candidate joins Indian Navy as a Sub-Lieutenant, he has the opportunities to get promoted to following ranks provided he should have the quality and experience to earn the ranks.
- Lieutenant CDR
- Rear Admiral
- Vice Admiral
- Chief of Naval Staff
Entry at Officer Rank in Indian Navy- Described by the best Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun
Indian Navy offers opportunities at Officer’s Rank. The career growth is quite good in Indian Navy after joining. People who want to be in a challenging field, Indian Navy is a perfect career to get entry. In our academy, we provide good Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun to perform well in the selection procedure of Indian Navy.
To get admission in IMA, Naval Academy and Airforce Academy
- The question paper will have 3 section- English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Each section will carry 100 marks and total marks allotted for the question paper will be 300.
- The candidates will get 2 hours to solve the question paper.
- The English section will include these topics- Reading Comprehension, Correction of jumbled up sentences, Fill in the blanks, Find errors etc.
- Mathematics will cover these areas- Algebra, Arithmetic, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry and Mensuration.
- GK syllabus of the question paper will have questions from these topics- History, Geography, Economics, Finance, Agriculture, Banking, Indian Politics, Sports, Current Affairs, Awards & Honors, Agriculture, Books & their Authors, RBI Policies etc.
To get admission in the Officer’s Training Academy
- The question paper of OTA will be divided into 2 sections- Mathematics and English.
- There will be 2 hours given to write the examination of OTA.
- Each section of the question paper will have 100 marks and on total there will be 200 marks allotted for the question paper.
Entry at Sailor Rank in Indian Navy- Join the best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun
Apart from Officer Ranks, Indian Navy recruits eligible candidates for the post of Sailor. In our academy, the experienced faculty member will provide you with the best Indian Navy coaching in Dehradun to get selected for the posts of Sailor. Here are the eligibilities required for different entries in sailor.
- Under Artificer there are 2 entries offered by Indian Navy- Artificer Apprentice (for Electrical/Mechanical/Shipwright branches) and direct entry for Diploma holders (for Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics branches).
- The candidates’ age should be from 17 to 20 years for the post of Artificer Apprentice and for direct entry the age should be between 18 to 22 years.
- The candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary OR equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized Board.
- On the other hand, for direct entry of Diploma holders the candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma course in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Aeronautical Ship-Building/ Eng./ Electrical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgical scoring at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)- The recruitments will be carried out for Communication/ Medical/ Store Assistant/ sailor/ Seaman/ Electrical/ Engineering/ Writer/ Naval Aviation branches.
The age of the candidates should be from 17 to 21 years.
The academic qualification of the candidates should be Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics subjects and with an optional subject too from any of these Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer scoring minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Secondary Recruitments (MR)- The recruitments will be done for Musician, Stewards and Cooks branches for the age group 17-21 years.
The candidates must have passed the Secondary exam from a recognized Board.
Non-Metric Recruitments (NMR)- The entry will be for Topasses branch for age group 17 to 21 years.
The candidates must have cleared 6th standard exam from a recognized Board.
- Recruitment through direct entry- The eligible candidates will get recruitments for Seaman Branch. The age of the candidates must be 17 to 21 years.
The candidates must have cleared the Secondary examination.
- Recruitment through Senior Secondary- The candidates will be recruited for the branches of Communication/ Medical/ Engineering/ Store Assistant/ Seaman/ Electrical/ Writer/ Nava Aviation in the age group 17-21 years.
The candidates should have passed 12th standard exam or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum scores of 45% having Mathematics & Physics as subjects along with one optional subject such as Biology/ Chemistry/ Computer.
- Recruitment through Secondary- The branches involved with these recruitments are Steward and Cook. The age of the candidates should be between 17 to 21 years.
The qualification of the candidates should be Secondary.
The best Indian Navy coaching institute in Dehradun- Preparing the candidates for selection procedure of Indian Navy
- Stay updated to get the notification for recruitments in Indian Navy. Apply Now for the examination as and when the notification releases the dates to apply for. The examination authority will decide the cut-off % on the basis of the subjects involved.
- The cutoff percentage may vary depending on the No. of candidates applied for the examination.
- Once the application procedure is completed, you need to download the admit card updated on the official website of Indian Navy for examination.
- After a few days of completion of the examination, the results will be declared in the Official Website itself. The qualified candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
- The merit list will be released based on No. of vacancies available in Indian Navy.
- The shortlisted candidates have to report at INS Chilka to undergo Fitness Enrollment Exam.
- The candidates also have to carry self-attested documents for verification.
- Police verification will also take place after document verification. Without police verification, a candidate will not be eligible to take part in the recruitment process further.
- The final declaration will be sent after final selection.
Apply Now for Indian Navy Coaching in Dehradun at Dehradun Defence Academy
You Can Also Read for
- NDA Coaching in Dehradun
- CDS Coaching in Dehradun
- Airforce Coaching in Dehradun
- Indian Army Coaching in Dehradun
- Marchant Navy Coaching in Dehradun
- RIMC Coaching in Dehradun
- NDA Coaching after 10th in Dehradun
Call Now we have free counselling service for the aspirants 7983670811