NDA EXAM DATES, AGE LIMIT, EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, AND SELECTION CRITERIA
NDA Exam Date 2020 was scheduled to be held on 19th April 2020, which has have postponed due to the outbreak of coronavirus. The authorities have announced no further date till now. As soon as any official date is assigned, we will update the candidates here.
NDA Exam Date 2020 will be conducted on 6th September. Aspirants may start applying for NDA(2) 2020 from 10th June onwards. the last date to apply for NDA(2) 2020 IS JUNE 30,2020. We advise aspirants to fill the form on the very first day so that thats candidates may get the suitable centre for the examination in the city of the candidate’s choice.
NDA SYLLABUS: Check the NDA syllabus
ELIGIBILITY FOR NDA EXAM 2020
There are various conditions for eligibility to appear in the NDA/NA exam. According to the UPSC, official notification following are the required conditions.
- NATIONALITY :
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Or a subject of Bhutan
- Or a subject of Nepal
Only citizens of India and citizens of Nepal or Bhutan with proper documents as per the commission’s requirements are eligible to appear in the NDA/NA exam.
- AGE LIMIT, SEX, AND MARITAL STATUS: Only male candidates are eligible for the examination. For NDA(1) 2020, the official notification says that the candidate born not earlier than 2nd July 2001 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible. We can easily conclude that the dates would not vary for NDA(2) 2020 for more than six months.
For verification of date of birth, the dates mentioned on the matriculation (10th ) certificate, or on a diploma from a recognized university that is equivalent to 10th is accepted. No other document for verification of date of birth are considered.
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: as per the official UPSC notification
- For army wing of NDA: the educational qualification required is 12th pass or an equivalent examination conducted by a state education board or a university from any stream be it science commerce or arts.
- For airforce wings of NDA and NA: the candidate should have passed 12th or an equivalent exam with maths and physics as compulsory subjects. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class can also apply for this examination. They will have to produce the passing certificates of class 12th at a later date.
To be selected into NDA/NA, a candidate first has to qualify the written examination, to qualify the said examination a candidate has to score minimum qualifying marks. Candidates who will qualify the written test will appear before a SERVICES SELECTION BORAD (SSB) for intelligence and personality test, for airforce in addition to the above the candidates will also have to qualify a computerized pilot selection system (CPSS).
This information is also available on the official website of UPSC
Candidates can contact us by providing their details below. You can get a full description here on how to crack NDA examination in the first attempt