- Completion of the entire syllabus under the guidance of expert faculties.
- Hand written notes of every chapter and subject.
- Free of cost recorded lectures for revision.
- Free mock test series to test the overall preparation.
- Doubt sessions at the end of the week.
- Special English classes with Mr. Saurabh kumar ( Ex. Inspector Income Tax).
Why Choose US?
As soon as any student passes 12th standard, he dreams to be a part of glorious Indian Armed Forces. Agniveer scheme of government of India has availed the youth of the nation a golden opportunity but before you wear the uniform you must face the ultimate test. Dehradun Defence Academy finds itself fortunate to assist the youth of the nation in this noble pursuit
Agniveer Coaching in Dehradun
We have prepared a regimen tailored well to your needs. In this course, we will start from the basics and take the student to the competition level slowly. Practice is the only key to success therefore strenuous practice sessions and mock tests are an important part of the course structure. The custom made study material for Agniveer will also give our students an added advantage over thousands of aspirants all over India.
At a press conference, the three service chiefs officially confirmed all the details regarding the recruitment of Agniveers under the Agneepath scheme at the various departments of defence, including the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy. This recruitment will select nearly 46,000 candidates, and the procedure will be expanded by 5,000 people each year. Check other important pointers related to the Agneepath recruitment as follows:
- Under this scheme, both Male & Female candidates between the ages of 17.5 and 21 will be brought into the armed forces.
- All three services will be enrolled through a centralized online system, with specific rallies and campus interviews conducted by recognized technical colleges.
- Agniveers have to meet the medical requirements for enlistment in Defence forces as they apply to their particular categories/trades.
- Agniveers’ educational qualifications will be the same for enrolment in many categories. For example, the educational requirement for becoming a General Duty (GD) soldier is Class 10.
- 2800 vacancies have been released for the Agneepath Navy recruitment 2022.
- 20% of seats in the defence forces are reserved for female candidates under Agneeapth recruitment.
- The online registration process has begun for Army and Navy recruitment on 01 July 2022.
- Indian Air Force Agneepath recruitment online application process started on 24 June. The last date to apply is 05 July 2022.
- Out of a batch, 25% of candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and performance for a full-time position for the next 15 years in the defence forces.
- For this recruitment cycle, the maximum Agneepath scheme age limit allowed has been increased to 23 years.
- Massive protests have been started by youngsters to express their discontent in parts of UP, Bihar, and Haryana demanding the Centre to immediately roll back this scheme
For Indian Army
Notification Release: 20 June 2022
Online Registration Date: 01 Jul 2022
Examination Start Date: From August 2022
For Indian Navy
Notification Release: 01 July 2022
Online Registration Date: 01 July 2022
Examination Start Date: Mid Oct 2022
Air Force Agneepath Scheme Notification
Notification Release: June 2022
Online Registration Date: 24 June – 05 July 2022
Online Examination Start Date: 24 July 2022
OUR STUDENT'S REVIEWS
Soldiers who will be recruited in the Indian Armed forces for a tenure of only 4 years are called Agniveers. After the completion of 4 years, Agniveers will go back home as a civilian.
Agniveers will get a salary of 4.76 lakh per annum in the first year which will be gradually increased to 6.92 lakh in the final year. After completion of 4 years Agniveers will also get a “SEVA NIDHI” package of Rs 11.71 lakhs.
The starting salary of Indian army Agniveers will be 21,000 per month in hand.
There are 4 stages for selection in Agniveer scheme
- Physical fitness test (PFT)
- Physical measurement
- Medical test
- Written test (CEE)
If a candidate passes all the four stages, he is enrolled by the government of India under Agniveer scheme.
The candidate must be between the age of 17.5 and 23 years to be selected under agnipath scheme.