Best NDA Coaching In Dehradun - Dehradun Defence Academy
‘Dehradun Defence Academy’- is the best NDA coaching in Dehradun based in the capital of Uttarakhand, India. DDA is situated at the foothills of Shivalik mountains. In academic session 2020-2022, DDA gave 32+ cadets to NDA and in the academic session 2022-2023, 13 cadets to NDA. Hopefully after the SSB of NDA 1 2023 the total no. of selections will cross 16. We have been recognized as a top NDA coaching centre in Dehradun with hard work and by consistently delivering results over the years. Enroll yourself in the best NDA coaching in Dehradun today.
‘Dehradun Defence Academy’ is the best NDA coaching in Dehradun rated by the NDA aspirants. It’s the best institute for NDA preparation in Dehradun because DDA convert aspirations into reality, and do it with quality educational services and training. To know more about best coaching for NDA in Dehradun, we are here to assist. DDA imbibe the basic ingredient of success into each and every aspirant, that help them to achieve their dreams and goal.
Schedule a free counselling session with
the best nda coaching in Dehradun
Here is why students love us
WHY CHOOSE DDA?
'transforming candidates into OFFICERS'
SSB Training by trained faculties
Get Defence Related Updates
ONLY DEFENCE COACHING INSTITUTE TO PROVIDE REGULAR DEFENCE NEWS AND UPDATES
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS?
Dehradun Defence Academy is considered as the best NDA coaching in Dehradun. It also comes under top 5 NDA coaching institutes having the best faculty and infrastructure as well.
It has gained its spot to be the best institute because of its consistent success. The coaching classes in ‘Dehradun Defence Academy’ are conducted by a highly qualified team of professional teachers and trainers (for SSB and NDA Coaching in Dehradun ).
DDA regularly updates it’s Test Series and Training Modules to provide the aspirants with the latest and most relevant study material which aids them to prepare better for NDA Exam.
Top Institute for NDA in Dehradun
Students find themselves in an ocean of dilemma and confusion when it comes to preparing for competitive exam like NDA. Usually, students do not know what to study and how to start and are misguided by half-baked and self-proclaimed experts.
For this reason we offer you DDA- the best NDA coaching institutes in Dehradun with subject expert faculty to guide ‘National Defence Academy’ aspirants and assist them in their journey of becoming a cadet.
They do so by training them rigorously with written exams, mock tests, SSB interviews and GTOs. DDA offers the best yet free online classed for NDA, CDS, Indian Navy, Air-force, etc. via youtube as well.
Defence Services require those candidates who have strong determination, stamina, self-confidence, organizing ability, courage, group influencing ability, reasoning ability and power of expression.
Dehradun Defence Academy provides with quality assured academic methods to shape aspirants for such challenges. It provides an atmosphere that helps in personality development of students. It aids NDA aspirants to be the best in class.
Dehradun Defence Academy comes to the rescue of such aspirants by providing the best guidance because its the best NDA- Defence Academy in Dehradun. It has the best professional faculty that prepares students to deal with all kind of problems. Its best SSB training facility prepare candidates to confidently tackle all outdoor tasks.
Its training instructors understand the importance of outdoor practice sessions for excelling in SSB.
Dehradun Defence Academy believes that to tune a human mind to react in a particular manner needs time as well as efforts in the right direction.
Why we are the top NDA Coaching centre in Dehradun?
DDA remains the top NDA training centre in Dehradun for years. Here, at Dehradun Defence Academy, we first analyze you –your strengths and weaknesses and thereafter work on them to evolve your overall personality that fits that of an officer in the Armed Forces.
A candidate here is trained to think and act in the most pragmatic and logical manner effectively and efficiently. So we welcome you in the top NDA coaching in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Special features of Dehradun Defence Academy
There are various reasons to approach our academy. We provide best NDA coaching and training sessions for the candidates who have the ability to perform well in the written examinations and SSB-Interviews to get an entry in Defence.
- Dehradun Defence Academy provides best infrastructure and huge campus which makes it the best NDA coaching in Dehradun.
- The academy provides the quality study material for good preparation.
- We have experienced faculty members and expert mentors for training sessions.
- The academy provides huge, spacious and well-ventilated classrooms.
- The students also get big ground for the outdoor activities and training sessions.
- The students also get quality coaching for SSB-Interviews.
- It provides high quality or best NDA coaching in Dehradun to the candidates who are interested to get an entry in Defence.
- Affordable fee structure so that the students can easily join our academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun.
- The training staff of the academy gives special attention to Physical Fitness with proper guidelines and activity area.
- DDA is unique in terms of maintaining discipline. As Defence sector gives special emphasis to discipline, hence it is the responsibility of every student to follow the discipline code and conduct of the academy in Dehradun.
- Track the performance of the students through weekly tests, progress reports.
- The students get special classes for personality development, communication and Spoken English.
- We also conduct outdoor activities such a quiz competition, debate competition, NDA training sessions, various sports such as Cricket, football, volleyball, etc.
- The students also get the explanation of the examination pattern and examination syllabus of different examinations of Indian Army, Indian Airforce, Indian Navy and so on.
- Medical care facilities are provided to the students as well.
- The students will also get the facility of Library.
- DDA also has a computer lab to train the students by providing Computer classes.
- The faculty members use both Hindi and English to connect with the students.
- Proper attention is provided for examination, getting the call letters and merit list as well.
- The students will also get help from the academy to get all recruitment forms and filling up of the application forms.
- Hostel facility to the students of ‘Dehradun Defence Academy’ is also provided for a comfortable stay.
Willing students can get admission here by applying online on our website OR you can come to our office personally.
The team of GTO’s, Psychologists and interviewing officers here are experts in identifying the strengths of the students and aids them amplify those qualities.
The sole purpose of DDA is to optimize your chances of success and making your SSB experience a pleasant one.
Enroll Now in the top NDA Coaching in Dehradun, Today!
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY-Top Institute for NDA coaching in Dehradun
Around 9000 applicants are selected each year for the interview but around 300- 350, amongst the best, make it to the Defence Services each semester. Cadets that are selected are sent to their respective training academies for one year before granting the commission, Army cadets go to the IMA in Dehradun, Naval cadets to INA, Ezhimala, Kerala, Air Force cadets to AFA at Dundigul, Hyderabad visit NDA.
DEHRADUN DEFENCE ACADEMY is one of the premium coaching institutes for Best NDA Coaching in Dehradun which also prepares for AFCAT, CDS, NAVY and AirForce.
The institute focuses on all the important aspects required by a candidate to clear the entrance exam with ease, You will not only prepare the syllabus of the exams but also sharpen your personality and communication skills. We are using advance technology to create the classroom intriguing.
DDA aka the best NDA coaching in Dehradun offers Study Material and video lectures are easily accessible to our aspirants through our Android Application “Dehradun Defence Academy”.
JOIN THE BEST NDA COACHING IN DEHRADUN
- NDA coaching in Dehradun fees
- Best SSB coaching in Dehradun
- Best RIMC Coaching in Dehradun
- NDA Foundation after 10th
- NDA course after 12th
- Best NDA coaching with schooling in Dehradun
- Best CDS coaching in India
Dehradun Defence Academy was established 7 years back. The main objective of the academy is to be the best NDA coaching center in Dehradun so that aspirants can say we have been trained by the best NDA coaching in Dehradun.
In India, there are thousands of students who want to join Defence but could not get success due to lack of guidance.
Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun recognized by NDA aspirants. The academy also help students in application procedure for examinations, getting call letters and preparing for SSB-Interviews
Every year thousands of students get admission in Dehradun Defence Academy to shape their future by getting into Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy. There is no doubt that to get into Indian defence services, proper guidance is crucial and hard work from a candidates is equally important.
We believe in providing quality education to all the students who have strong urge to get into NDA. Keep visiting our website to get updates on courses available, study material, fee structure, admission procedure and facilities available etc.
Courses available at Dehradun Defence Academy
We provide NDA coaching in Dehradun for these courses-
Quick Enquiry Click Here -> Contact Us
- NDA course (National Defence Academy)
- CDSE/OTA course (Combined Defence Sevices Education/Officer Training Academy)
- SSB-Interview (Service Selection Board-Interview)
- Indian Navy
- Indian Army
- Indian Airforce
Dehradun Defence Academy offers the best NDA coaching in Dehradun to interested and eligible candidates.
The students who have completed 10th or 12th and are interested to join Defence sector, can get admission in our academy for the best coaching for NDA in Dehradun.
The students not only from Dehradun but from other cities can also join our academy.
We provide good hostel facility to our students. Proper attention is given to all the students so that they can concentrate efficiently to their study and practice sessions.
There are other institutes- who compete with us and we appreciate good competition so NDA aspirants can get coaching as per their choice.
Dehradun is the best city for NDA coaching in Dehradun. With some of the best known expert faculties of NDA and wonderful weather, safe environment no city is as ideal as Dehradun. Dehradun Defence Academy is the top NDA coaching institute in Dehradun.
India’s top 5 NDA coaching institutes are in Dehradun, among which DDA is one of the top NDA coaching centers in Dehradun as per students.
Students who have just passed 10th, can take NDA foundation course in Dehradun for a duration of 2 years.
A new trend shows that students are preferring to have NDA foundation course after 10th in Dehradun for defence exams. RIMC coaching in Dehradun is another hot topic.
Thousand of NDA aspirants have accepted the fact that DDA is the best Defence academy in Dehradun after being trained here from our expert faculty.
Here are 5 bullets points to find the best SSB instructor.
- Your mentor must have served in one of the SSB boards.
- He must have served in the SSB board for at least 2 to 3 years.
- Have a look at his past year results.
- He must have a good GTO ground at his disposal.
- He must be genuinely interested in teaching.
After doing some research , you can certainly find the best SSb instructor.
For NDA FOUNDATION course, regimen is as follows:
- One hour training in the morning.
- Which includes running, crawling, boxing, conditioning, crunches, chin ups and push ups.
- Voluntary one hour Gym training with Ravi sir (certified Gym trainer ).
- Sports in the evening.
- For students who come to us after completing 12th , they have their session with Captain Puran Thapa ( PARA SF ) in the evening.
- Which also includes running, crawling , boxing and conditioning
- A candidate becomes eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA )(2) when he/she is in 12th class. NDA (2) is conducted around the month of September. If the aspirant starts preparing from 11th he can clear NDA exam easily while he/she is in 12th class.
- After 10th the candidate has 2 years to prepare and hone his/her communication skills, personality and other OLQs for SSB, for which otherwise the candidate wont have much time. You can get more details for NDA foundation course in Dehradun after 10th here.
Yes, in our foundation course we have lectures in the morning and doubt sessions in the evening.
For aspirants of after 12th we organise doubt sessions on Saturdays in offline mode and on almost every day on our youtube channel in online mode.
Yes, Dehradun Defence provide the library facility to students.
For students of NDA foundation course, we give them SSB and GTO training weekly. Visit our youtube channel and tell us what else would like ?
One can apply for CDSE/OTA in the final year of graduation and after completing graduation i.e around September and after passing 12th.
Sure, Here are the full details:
The application process for NDA 2023 can be completed through the following steps:
- The application form for NDA I was released on December 21, 2022, while the application form for NDA II will be available from May 17, 2023.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications only through online mode and no other mode is permitted.
- The registration process consists of two parts, namely Part I and Part II, where Part I includes basic registration and other details, and Part II includes uploading scanned photographs, signature, fee payment, etc.
- While filling the application form, it is mandatory to select examination center preferences.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the required details in the application form, including personal and academic information, among others.
- The authorities also provide the option for candidates to withdraw their application within a specific time period.
- The last date to fill in the application form is January 12, 2023, for NDA I and June 6, 2023, for NDA II.
- Applicants are advised to upload scanned documents in the specified format and fill in the details with utmost care to avoid errors.
- The application form does not need to be sent by post to the authorities.
- Applicants should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- he application fee for the NDA 2023 exam is Rs. 100/- for all applicants.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/NCOs/Sons of JCOs/ORS categories are exempt from paying the application fee.
- The application fee can be paid through various modes such as credit card, debit card, net banking, or SBI challan.
Eligibility Criteria To Appear For NDA Exam
Applying for the NDA exam is the first stage of “how to join NDA”. The candidates applying for the NDA exam must be aware of the eligibility criteria to make out whether they are eligible to apply for or not. The eligibility criteria to apply for the NDA entrance exam is as given here.
- The candidates must either be
- A citizen of India, OR
- A subject of Bhutan, OR
- A subject of Nepal, OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 intending to permanently set in India, OR
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire & Ethiopia or Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India (Provided that a candidate belonging to categories 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India.) Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for the NDA exam.
- The minimum age to apply for the NDA exam is 16.5 years and maximum age is 19.5 years. The candidates must have not born earlier than 2nd January 2000 and not later than 1st January 2004.
- The candidates applying for the Indian Army through NDA exam must have passed 12thfrom a recognized Board.
- The candidates applying for Indian Airforce & Indian Naval Academy through the NDA exam must have passed 12th having Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board.
- The candidates who wish to get admission under the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at Indian Naval Academy also have passed 12th having Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized Board.
The candidates must have fulfilled the physical eligibility criteria as mentioned by the Ministry of Defence required for different wings (Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce).
SELECTION PROCEDURE OF NDA
“How to join NDA”, this is a quite common question for many candidates who wish to join NDA. Here you will get to know the stages to be qualified to get admission in NDA.
The written examination is not the only stage to qualify to get an entry in NDA. The selection procedure for NDA consists of three stages- the Written entrance test, SSB Interview, and Medical Examination.
The candidates who qualify all these stages will get admission to NDA to undergo training sessions. After the completion of training, the candidates will get posting in their respective departments.
You can get trained by the India’s best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun. Dehradun is the place where lots of top NDA coaching in India are based. For more info, contact DDA’s experienced team.
Written Examination Pattern Of NDA Exam
It is good to start preparation as early as possible instead of keep on thinking “how to join NDA”. If you really aim to join the Indian Army, Navy or Air-force through NDA then you must start preparing from the beginning. You can choose best coaching institute for that. You also should have knowledge of the examination pattern of NDA.
- The entrance exam pattern of NDA will have 2 papers- Mathematics and General Ability Test. The General Ability Test will again have 2 parts- Part A (English) and Part B (General Knowledge).
- The total marks for the entrance exam pattern will be 900. Out of which, 300 marks will be for Mathematics paper and the rest 600 will be for General Ability Test.
- The examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- The question paper will of MCQ type.
- The duration of the NDA entrance exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be a penalty for each incorrect answer (0.83 marks for Mathematics, 1.33 marks for English and GK).
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi and English.
Syllabus For NDA Entrance Exam
All the candidates should have complete knowledge about the NDA entrance exam syllabus. It will help them to prepare as per the prescribed syllabus of the NDA exam. As NDA exam has 2 papers- Mathematics and General Ability so you can go through the syllabus of both the paper as given below.
Syllabus For Mathematics
Mathematics syllabus includes the topics of Probability, Trigonometry, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry of Two & Three Dimensions, Matrices & Determinants, Determinant of a matrix, Types of Matrices, Statistics, etc. We can get trained by India’s top NDA coaching institute like Dehradun Defence Academy.
Syllabus For General Ability
General Ability test id divided into 2 parts- Part A (English) & Part B (General Knowledge). Past A includes English vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension & Cohesion in extended text to analyze the ability of the candidates in English subject. Whereas, Part B includes the topics of General Knowledge, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Chemistry, and Physics.
SSB Interview Or Service Selection Board
The qualified candidates of the NDA written entrance exam will be called to attend the SSB Interview stage. SSB is another important and tough stage to be qualified to get success in NDA selection. It is a three-day interview schedule consisting of different tests and medical examinations. The qualified candidates of the SSB interview will be called for the next stage of NDA selection. Test your skills from top NDA coaching centers near you.
This is the final stage of NDA selection. The successful candidates of NDA will be eligible to attend medical examinations conducted by the Board of Service Medical Officers. The candidates declared medically fit by the Board will get admission to the NDA academy where they will undergo training for the specified time period.
DETAILED NDA SYLLABUS AND PREPARATION TIPS:
PAPER -1: MATHEMATICS (300 Marks)
Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams, De Morgan laws, Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers—basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in the decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. Solution of linear inequalities of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its applications. Logarithms and their applications.
(2) Matrices and Determinants:
Types of matrices, operations on matrices. Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometric ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
(4) Analytical Geometry Of Two and Three Dimensions:
Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. Angle between two lines and angle between two planes. Equation of a sphere.
(5) Differential Calculus:
Concept of a real valued function–domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples. Continuity of functions – examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative-application. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect to another function, derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima
(6) Integral Calculus and Differential Equations:
Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves—applications. Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of differential equations, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
(7) Vector Algebra:
Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. Vector product or cross product of two vectors. Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
(8) Statistics and Probability:
Statistics: Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution – examples. Graphical representation – Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical—examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binomial distribution.
PAPER – 2: GENERAL ABILITY TEST (600)
GAT – Geography
- The Earth, its shape and size
- Ocean Currents and Tides Atmosphere and its composition
- Latitudes and Longitudes
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure, Planetary Winds, Cyclones and Anticyclones; Humidity; Condensation and Precipitation
- Concept of time
- Types of Climate
- International Date Line
- Major Natural Regions of the World
- Movements of Earth and their effects
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate, Natural vegetation. Mineral and Power resources;
- Location and distribution of agricultural and Industrial activities
- Origin of Earth. Rocks and their classification
- Important Sea ports and main sea, land and air routes of India
- Weathering—Mechanical and Chemical, Earthquakes and Volcanoes
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India
GAT – General Science
- Common Epidemics, their causes and prevention
- Difference between the living and nonliving
- Food—Source of Energy for man
- Basis of Life—Cells, Protoplasms and Tissues
- Constituents of food
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Balanced Diet
- Elementary knowledge of Human Body and its important organs
- The Solar System—Meteors and Comets, Eclipses. Achievements of Eminent Scientists
- The General Science preparation can be done simply by going through the NCERT Notes for basic physics, chemistry and life science topics.
- Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Acids, bases and salts.
- Carbon— different forms
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Fertilizers—Natural and Artificial
- Material used in the preparation of substances like Soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches and Gunpowder
- Mixtures and Compounds
- Elementary ideas about the structure of Atom
- Symbols, Formulae and simple Chemical Equation
- Atomic Equivalent and Molecular Weights
- Law of Chemical Combination (excluding problems)
- Properties of Air and Water
GAT – Physics
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- Modes of transference of Heat
- Mass, Weight, Volume, Sound waves and their properties
- Simple musical instruments
- Rectilinear propagation of Light
- Density and Specific Gravity
- Reflection and refraction
- Principle of Archimedes
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses
- Pressure Barometer
- Human Eye
- Motion of objects
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Velocity and Acceleration
- Properties of a Magnet
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Earth as a Magnet
- Force and Momentum
- Static and Current Electricity
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Conductors and Non-conductors
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies
- Ohm’s Law
- Simple Electrical Circuits
- Elementary ideas of work
- Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current
- Power and Energy
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Effects of Heat
- Primary and Secondary Cells
- Measurement of Temperature and Heat
- Use of X-Rays
- General Principles in the working of Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightning Conductors Safety Fuses.
GAT – Current Affairs:
- Prominent personalities of both Indian and International level, Cultural activities and sports activities, Current important world events.
- List of Neighbouring Countries of India
- List of Highest Mountains in India
- List of Longest Rivers in the World
- Tennis Grand Slam Winners
- List Of Indian Ambassadors to Foreign Countries
- List of Indian Navy Chief Admirals
- Daily Current Affairs
- Daily News Analysis
GAT – History, Freedom Movement etc:
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilisation
- Freedom Movement in India
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration