MNS Exam Coaching
- Carefully designed curriculum
- Precise and concise notes
- Lectures from expert faculties
- Quick doubt resolutions
- Mock tests for finishing touch
- Gender friendly infrastructure
Aspirants who want to be a part of this prestigious 4 year BSc Nursing course offered by armed forces medical colleges and command hospitals must enrol with us . we will ensure that you receive the best MNS coaching all over India .
Since it’s a prestigious course and seats are limited therefore the competition among the young females is as high as Everest. But it is not a herculean task to beat the competition with some expert help and that’s where we come in, put your trust in us and work hard then sky is the limit.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Qualification = 12th Passed Candidates
Minimum Total Marks % = 60%
Total Fees: 27,500 for 6 months
40 thousand for one year .
No installment policy , the entire fees is to be paid at the time of admission.
Cheques are not acceptable .
- The registration form is available online on our website which is quite simple.
- If you face any problem while filling the form or locating the form feel free to call our counsellors at 9557320811 or 7060588935.
- The registration fees is 5000 rupees which is to be paid online.
- The registration fees is non refundable.
- After registration an online test will be conducted if the candidate passes the online test he/she will get a call for interview.
- The interview will be conducted through video call by our interview panel.
- If the candidate passes the interview round then he/she will be given admission after submission of first installment.
**Only registration does not guarantee admission.
MNS EXAM COMPLETE INFO
- Only female candidates are allowed to apply for the entrance exam and subsequently consider for commission. Candidates may be unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances.
- The female candidates must be Indian citizens
- Their date of birth as per their class 10 certificate must be between October 1, 1997, to September 30, 2005 (inclusive of both days).
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent (12 Years schooling) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English in the first attempt from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- They must have scored not less than 50% aggregate marks in their 10+2 or equivalent and must have studied as a regular student.
- Candidates appearing for their class 12 or equivalent exam during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
The marks distribution of MNS Exam is highlighted below:
Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology
This written exam of 150 marks is followed by an interview of 100 marks. So the merit will be out of a total of 250 marks.
|Mode of exam||Computer based mode|
|Exam date||To be announced|
|Total time allotted||90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)|
|Topics covered||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence|
|Total seats||220 in 6 institutes|
|After examination||Interview and medical examination|
OUR STUDENT'S REVIEWS
PURSUE YOUR CAREER IN MNS- GET A CHANCE TO SERVE YOUR NATION
Are you passionate to serve your country by taking care of those people who are always ready to secure us? If yes then the MNS Coaching in Dehradun brings you a great opportunity in this field. Military Nursing Service is a part of the Indian Army.
Indian Army provides the opportunity to female candidates who are interested to pursue four-years B.Sc Nursing Course at AFMS colleges. Selected candidates get hired at officer level for Permanent Commission. Qualified candidates are also hired for Short Service Commission (SSC).
Indian Army conducts the MNS examination every year to recruit eligible female candidates for military nursing services. If you are also appearing for the MNS examination this year then you must start preparing for the exam today itself.
Many candidates prefer to join a good MNS coaching in Dehradun. Dehradun Defence Academy provides the best MNS coaching in Dehradun. You can go through this page to know more details about MNS coaching. However, it is equally important that you are aware of the important details of the MNS exam such as exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MNS EXAMINATION
Only female applicants are eligible to apply for the MNS course.
An applicant must be an Indian national to apply for the MNS course.
The applicants must not be born earlier to 1st October 1995 and not later than 30th September 2003.
The applicants must have cleared 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology) and English from recognized Board scoring minimum 50% marks.
Candidates who are appearing in the final year of their Higher Secondary can also apply for the Military Nursing Service in Dehradun. Candidates must also provide their passing certificate before the commencement of their training period.
As far as the physical standards are concerned, the minimum height of the applicants must be 152 cm. Candidates get relaxation in some situations (in case of the applicants who hill areas, the height will be considered up to 148 cm).
Examination Pattern for MNS Course
- MNS examination will be conducted on online.
- The question paper of the MNS examination will be of MCQ type.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes i.e. one hour and 30 minutes to attempt the question paper of MNS.
- The question paper will be based on these subjects- General English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Intelligence.
MNS examination syllabus
- Syllabus of Physics
- Semiconductor devices & their applications
- Laws of motion & work, energy, and power
- Nuclear physics, Optics
- Properties of matter
- Dual nature of radiation & atomic physics
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating current
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of electric current, etc.
- Syllabus for Chemistry
- Organic Nitrogen compounds & Biomolecules
- Atomic structure
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- P,d & f- block elements
- Carbonyl compounds
- Coordination chemistry & solid state chemistry
- Alcohol & Ethers
- Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium & chemical kinetics
- Isomerism in organic compounds, Electrochemistry, etc.
- Syllabus for Biology
- Biodiversity, Ecology & Environment
- Biotechnology & its applications
- Cell & molecular biology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics & evolution
- Plant physiology
- Human health & diseases
- Biochemistry, etc.
- Syllabus for General English
- Comprehension passages
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Cloze Passage
- Finding the errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence shuffling in a passage
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Detecting miss-spelt words, etc.
- Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Analytical functions
- Analysis, Number series
- Arithmetical computation
- Observation, Judgement
- Non-verbal series
- Space visualization
- Relationship concepts
- Decision making, problem-solving
- Visual memory, figure classification
- Judgment, Space visualization, etc.
Why Choose Dehradun Defence Academy for MNS Coaching in Dehradun?
Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the promising MNS coaching centres in Dehradun. Our faculties provide the best learning methods for MNS examination. The candidates get complete training from our experienced faculty members in regards for any queries in any subject or the interview round.
The teachers are always eager to guide the candidates. We provide Best NDA Coaching in Dehradun. Our Candidates get the best training facility at the affordable fees structure on every course. We conduct weekly test organize group discussions and quiz competition based on defence sector coaching.
* Experienced teachers
Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the leading MNS coachings in Dehradun. Faculty members train the candidates for both written as well as interview process. Dehradun Defence Academy is teaching the candidates from the past few years. The academy provides experienced and well-qualified faculty to train the candidates for the MNS course.
* Teaching methodologies
We at Dehradun Defence Academy focus on advanced teaching methodologies, study material, etc. The methodology we use to teach the applicants for the MNS exam is quite efficient. The teachers make changes in the teaching methodologies (if required) according to the examination pattern. If the examination pattern changes teachers provide the useful topics accordingly. The required changes are made in the syllabus, teaching method, study material, etc.
* Best study material
If we talk about the study material, it is one of the integral parts of the best MNS coaching in Dehradun provided by us. The study material is designed based on the syllabus and examination pattern of the MNS exam. If you practice from this study material, you will be able to get good control on different topics of the MNS syllabus. You can join the academy to get the best MNS coaching in Dehradun under proper guidance.
* Regular tests and feedback
Tests play an important role to evaluate candidates preparation for the examination . Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the best MNS coaching centre in Dehradun. The faculty members are experienced enough to provide the best MNS coaching in Dehradun.
Regular tests are conducted for candidates to help them analyze the topic more frequently. This analysis helps the teachers and candidates to recognize their weaker areas. Candidates can focus more on their weak topics and focus on it more.
The applicants who are appearing for MNS examination and searching a good MNS coaching in Dehradun, they can join Dehradun Defence Academy.
If you’re looking for NDA coaching after 12th Class click the link below