SIP-NDA FOUNDATION COURSE AFTER 10th
Thorough preparation of NDA along with schooling (11th + 12th).
Inculcation of OLQS and OLBS (officer like qualities and behavior)
Over all grooming and training in various skills and sports (boxing, football, basketball, trekking etc.)
SSB coaching under Col P P Barakoti (One of the most experienced assessor, Group Testing Officer)
Lectures for communication skills by TOEFL certified trainers (important for SSB especially for interview).
Physical training with ACE certified trainers.
- Competent faculties for both school and NDA syllabus.
Weekly tests and reports.
Customized study material.
Twice a week doubt counters.
Online support for revision and doubts.
Hand written notes are also provided near exams to cover important topics.
Mock test series.
Join our NDA coaching program today and take the first step towards a successful career
An overview of DDA's NDA Foundation course in Dehradun
‘Dehradun Defence Academy’ offers NDA foundation course/school integrated programme (SIP) to NDA aspirants for more than 5 years. It gives us an opportunity to help students, who have passed class 10th, develop a spark so that they may become torch bearers of the nation. In this enterprise young minds will be helped by some of the most passionate and qualified teachers such as Col P P Barakoti , Mr. Pulkit Mehta ( iit bhu) , Mr. Atul saran ( iit roorkee) Mr Sandeep ( iit roorkee) , Mr Saurabh kumar ( ex income tax inspector ).
Videos and sessions of all the above mentioned mentors and teachers are available on our YouTube Channel.
The NDA foundation coaching after 10th is for NDA exam preparation along with schooling. NDA Foundation or School integrated Program help students in building and preparing the necessary sets of skills required to clear NDA exam. Join asap to the best NDA coaching in India.
NDA Foundation Course/SIP is a two year Foundation Course for students who have passed high school (10th) and have keen interest in joining Defence forces along with scoring good marks in 12th board exam.
The first-year students are given exhaustive theoretical knowledge in their classrooms along with well-graded assignment sheets for the AIR-based exams.
NDA Foundation course/SIP covers the school as well as NDA syllabus. We build a strong foundation with proper mindset with the help of a competitive environment. We follow CBSE board and take NCERT course into consideration.
Our SIP team is highly qualified and experienced even the study material is developed under their expert care. Teachers are well informed.
We provide a complete academic curriculum for students to make NDA and boards easy for them.
Under DDA’S school integrated programme (SIP) after 10th, we prepare responsive, fit, ethical and morally strong scholars who will ace NDA examination for sure. How ? you ask .
Academics being the most important part is not the only part of preparation and we of all do understand that, hence we take care that the following skills and qualities are cultivated and imbibed –
- Physical fitness and mental wellness
- Management skills
- A well groomed personality
- Leadership aptitude
- A good academician
- Communication skills
‘Dehradun Defence Academy‘ has unique and proficient team to target and develop each of the above mentioned skills and qualities.
A brief note on DDA’s daily schedule:
Schedule on week days
- Lights on at 5:30 followed by physical training with Mr. Ravi Brithwal
- 4 lectures of school curriculum ( P, C, M and E)
- 3 lectures of NDA ( MATHS, ENGLISH and GK)
- 1.5 hours for sports in the evening .
- self study in library
- 11:15 lights off
Schedule on weekends
- SSB classes
- Personality development classes
- Spoken English classes
- Weekly tournaments of chess and table tennis.
- lights off at 11:15 .
if you are considering joining armed forces as officers then consider joining ‘Dehradun Defence Academy’ just after passing class 10th, we will make sure that you have memorable 2 years. DDA is considered as the best place for best NDA coaching after 10th in Dehradun.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE NDA FOUNDATION COURSE
- The registration form for NDA foundation course or ‘SIP’ is available online on our website.
- If you face any problem while filling the form or locating the form feel free to call our counsellors at 9557320811 or 7060588935.
- The registration fees is 5000 rupees which is to be paid online.
- The registration fees is non refundable.
- After registration for NDA Foundation Course/SIP, an ‘Online test’ will be conducted. If a candidate pass the online test he/she will get a call for interview.
- The interview will be conducted through video call by our interview panel.
- If the candidate passes the interview round then he/she will be given admission after submission of first installment.
**Only registration does not guarantee admission.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Qualification = 10th Passed Candidates
Minimum Total Marks % =
Max Age = 16 Yrs
Total Fees: 2.3 Lakh per year.
- To be paid in two installments at the time of admission ( cheques are not acceptable ) and
- 2nd installment to be paid at the end of 45 days from the date of admission.
DDA's NDA foundation entrance test details
Eligibility Criteria For The NDA Foundation Course
Science students who will start their 11th are eligible for attending this course. The students are to score at least 65% or equivalent grade in their 10th. Most importantly, they should qualify in an entrance test that is conducted by us.
For the Entrance exam Examinations I and II, forms will be distributed between January to June. The exam will be conducted in April and September. For attempting the Army category, candidates should have passed their 12th grade or could be on the verge of appearing for it.
For the other part, it’s almost the same as the previous one, just that the candidates are required to have Physics and Mathematics as their compulsory subjects. The method of selection is first, by a written examination, following the SSB Interview.
The Paper Pattern
For the written examination the subjects will be, Mathematics and a General Ability Test. For the first one, there are 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours and 30 minutes. It has 300marks. For the latter one, there will be 150 questions to be answered in 2 hours and 30 minutes, and it carries 600 marks. The next part of the NDA Exam is the SSB Interview which has 900 marks.
NDA EXAM COMPLETE INFO
- AGE: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) issues a notice for NDA examination twice a year, each time UPSC prescribe age in date format in the manner “ candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2002 and not later than 1st July 2005 fulfill the eligibility for NDA exam” so one must check the official notice issued by the upsc for the respective exam. To put it in simple words, the candidates must be between the age of 16.5 to 19.5 years to be eligible for the NDA exam.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
– Educational qualification for NDA ( ARMY WING ) : 12th pass from any recognised board
– Educational qualification for NDA ( NAVY & AIRFORCE ) : 12TH pass from any recognised board with P,CM i.e physics , chemistry and maths. Students appearing in class 12th are also eligible to apply for NDA.
As per the official notification of upsc the minimum acceptable height for ARMY is 157 cms and for airforce the minimum acceptable height is 162.5 cms. However there are various concessions that are given to candidates if they belong to a specific region.
– Candidates from Garhwal and Kumaon get a relaxation of 5 cms.
– Candidates from Lakshadweep get a concession of 2.5 cms .
Visual standards for NDA :
NDA – Vision Standard For ARMY
Distance Vision (Corrected) Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9
Colour vision CP-III (Defective Safe).
Myopia should not be more than -2.5D
Hypermetropia should not be more than +3.5D
- NDA -Vision Standards for Air Force
Candidates who wear spectacle Not eligible for Air Force
Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia
Colour vision CPI Hypermetropia: +2.0 D Sph Manifest Myopia: Nil Retinoscopic Myopia
: 0.5 in any Meridian permitted Astigmatism : + 0.75 D Cyl (within + 2.0 D.Max)
- NDA – Vision standard for Navy
Uncorrected without glass -6/6, 6/9
Corrected with glass – 6/6, 6/6
Limits of Myopia – –0.75
Limits of Hypermetropia – +1.5
Binocular vision – III
Limits of colour perception – I
- Physical Conditioning
The aspiring candidates are advised to be in the good physical condition by following the routine mentioned below.
1. Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
3. Pushups and sit ups (minimum 20 each)
4. Chin ups (minimum 08)
5. Rope climbing 3-4 metres
The marks distribution of NDA exam GAT section is highlighted below:
|NDA General Ability Test||Sections||Maximum marks|
|Part A – English||–||200|
|Part B – General Awareness||Physics||100|
|History, Freedom Movement, etc.||80|
The structure of the NDA exam pattern for written exams is as mentioned below.
|NDA Exam Pattern – Written Exams|
|NDA Written Exams||Subject||Maximum marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||Mathematics||300||120||2 hrs 30 mins|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||150||2 hrs 30 mins|
|NDA Exam Pattern – Negative Marking Scheme|
|Written Exams||Marks for each correct answer||Marks deducted for each incorrect answer|
SSB INTERVIEW PATTERN
|NDA – SSB Interview Pattern|
|Stage 1||Screening Test|
|Stage 2||Psychological Test|
|Group Testing Officers Test|
|Personal Interview & conference||–|
OUR STUDENT'S REVIEWS
Reason why NDA Foundation course should be done after 10th.
⦁ A candidate becomes eligible for NDA (2) when he/she is in 12th class. NDA (2) is conducted around the month of September. If the aspirant starts preparing from 11th he can clear NDA exam easily while he/she is in 12th class.
⦁ After 10th the candidate has 2 years to prepare and hone his/her communication skills, personality and other OLQs for SSB, for which otherwise the candidate wont have much time.
One can join coaching institute that offer preparation for NDA entrance . Do check their fee structure if you cant afford expensive foundation courses. You can also prepare for defence exams if you have the caliber by your own.
A brief overview of the SIP(School Integrated Program)/NDA Foundation Course.
- For the SIP/NDA Foundation Course, classes will be taken 6 days a week. A Physical Training Session will be held every Sunday by our team of expert physical trainers. We will also train candidates individually for their SSB Interview.
- We have a team of highly experienced and qualifies faculty for preparing the students for the NDA Foundation coaching. Thus, we can provide them with proper guidance to yield the best from each of them.
- We at Dehradun Defence Academy sport a fully equipped library that offers more than a thousand books and materials relevant to cracking the Defence examinations. They are in sequence with the latest syllabus. Students can easily access these books and reference materials at their preferred time. This is something that several other institutes fail to provide their students.
- We provide on-campus study rooms to provide students with a quiet environment that is necessary for students. It helps to create a perfect atmosphere for the students to self-study and give themselves some time to prepare for the exams.
- Dehradun Defence Academy, unlike most of its competitors, possesses a teaching wizard who often takes few motivational classes (mostly in regular intervals) to boost the morale of each student. He gives some inspirational lessons and shares some noteworthy experiences which help students to remain focused on achieving their goals. For this reason our academy is counted as the best NDA foundation coaching in india. At this point you might ask- What is the fees of NDA coaching? Well, fee is different as per the course type/ duration. Please feel free to submit your query through enquiry form. We will get in tough asap.
Qualified Faculty and Quality Education provided by Dehradun Defence Academy
- Discipline and time management are other important factors that are specialized by our team of highly skilled teachers. At Dehradun Defence Academy, we focus on maintaining discipline and proper decorum by each student. Students are to abide by the set rules. For those failing to do so, immediate actions are taken against them, depending on the intensity at which they broke a code or rule. The worst-case scenario could lead to the student being expelled. The process ends with a refund being offered to the candidate. This is one of the reasons why we are termed as the Best NDA Foundation Course after 10th coaching in India.
- We urge on physical fitness. Along with enhancing a student’s cognitive and social skills, we focus on improving their physical fitness with a team of an expert physical trainers. This enhances the psychological as well as the spiritual aspects of a candidate. We hire the GTO ground at regular intervals.
- Our exceedingly relevant study kits are a bonus to our students. All the books and notes are pertaining to the original and updated syllabus for the board exam as well as the NDA Examination. A separate department prepares the list for the study kits. These work like miracles for the students.
- We, at the Dehradun Defence Academy, offer regular medical checkups to check each student’s mental and physical health. They solve any health-related issue efficiently, unlike some of its competitors.
Yes, Dehradun Defence Academy organise tournaments of sports namely volleyball, football, arm wrestling,cricket and chess. You can verify it by visiting our youtube channel. Or play the following links. Most of the events are held in the campus. For students of after 12th we organise 2 tournaments as they have to focus more on studies due to lack of time.
⦁ Your mentor must have served in one of the SSB boards.
⦁ He must have served in the SSB board for at least 2 to 3 years.
⦁ Have a look at his past year results.
⦁ He must have a good GTO ground at his disposal.
⦁ He must be genuinely interested in teaching
NDA FOUNDATION course regimen is as follows-
⦁ One hour training in the morning with Captain Puran Thapa ( PARA SF), he has also been an instructor at IMA.
⦁ Which includes running , crawling , boxing, conditioning , crunches , chin ups and push ups.
⦁ Voluntary one hour Gym training with Ravi sir ( certified Gym trainer ).
⦁ Sports in the evening.
⦁ For students who come to us after completing 12th , they have their session with Captain Puran Thapa ( PARA SF ) in the evening.
⦁ Which also includes running, crawling , boxing and conditioning.
Dehradun defence academy and our faculty organise regular sessions on youtube, chapterwise chapters , mock tests of all the subjects and much more. Kindly visit our youtube channel
Yes, in our foundation course we have lectures in the morning and doubt sessions in the evening.
For aspirants of after 12th we organise doubt sessions on Saturdays in offline mode and on almost every day on our youtube channel in online mode.
Yes we provide this facility to our students. But why don’t you visit our campus and find out ?
For students of NDA foundation course, we give them SSB and GTO training weekly. Visit our youtube channel and tell us what else would like ?
⦁ Candidate may choose any hostel or PG as per his convenience.
⦁ Or we recommend some PGs and hostels in safe locality which is also neat and clean.
⦁ Our institution and recommended PGs and hostel are in one of the most safe and posh localities of Dehradun ( Shubash road opposite to Secretariat)
NDA foundation course or NDA coaching with schooling is same.
NDA SIP (or the School Integrated Program) constitutes of a two-year classroom program which pairs NDA Coaching with Schooling in India. All the teachers and faculty of Dehradun Defence Academy focus on preparing students for NDA Coaching after 10th, NDA after 11th, and NDA after the 12th. Under the NDA Coaching with Schooling in India program, the students are prepared for NDA and the SSB Interviews through theoretical and physical coaching as well as covering necessary topics for 11th and the 12th standards (especially 12th Board Examinations).
If you’re looking for NDA coaching after 12th Class click the link below