hOW TO BECOME CC AND ACC IN DDA?
Hundreds of students come to train with us every year. From these young aspirants a few are chosen and given the opportunity to become Corps commanders and Assistant corps commanders.
They are endowed with privileges and also burdened with responsibilities, So that they may learn:
- Leadership qualities
- management skills
- How to take and give orders
- How to exercise authority efficiently.
- OLQs and OLAs
ACCs (Assistant Corps Commanders) are selected after one month of commencement of course.
Parameters used to select an ACC ( to be promoted to CC in 12th):
- Academic performance
- Sports performance
- Attitude towards orders
- Learning aptitude
- Monthly allowance of 2 thousand rupees.
- Special session for management skills and leadership skills.
- Educational tours
- Extreme treks
- Maintaining discipline in respective houses .
- Leading cadets in various contests
- Maintaining required decorum in the academy
- Co operation with wardens
- In case of failure, taking full responsibility and punishment on behalf of the entire house.