Join Dehradun Defence Academy for best AFCAT coaching in Dehradun
Dehradun Defence Academy gives best AFCAT coaching in Dehradun. It is a quite popular examination in India. The students interested to join Indian Airforce can get an entry by qualifying AFCAT examination. The eligible candidates get a chance of selection in different branches of Indian Airforce through AFCAT such as Ground Duty Branch, Flying Branch (Short Service Commission) and Technical Branch (Short Service Commission & Permanent Service Commission).
Now if you think about preparation for AFCAT, it required a lot of hard work, practice and undoubtedly proper guidance. Well, for proper guidance you can join a good AFCAT coaching institute in Dehradun. The institute will not only provides you with the best AFCAT Entrance Exam coaching in Dehradun but also provides you the best study material and experienced faculty that will help you to qualify AFCAT. “Dehradun Defence Academy” is one of the best options for Air Force Coaching in Dehradun. You can go through this article to get more details on Dehradun Defence Academy and AFCAT.
Why Dehradun Defence Academy for AFCAT coaching?
As you know that AFCAT is a top-level examination in India, hence the AFCAT coaching institute should also be capable enough to provide you the best coaching for AFCAT. Dehradun Defence Academy will guide you as per the requirements needed for different branches of Indian Airforce so that you can perform well in the exam and get an entry in the branch of your choice.
The students will get the precise study material that is particularly designed for AFCAT preparation. One of the best parts of the coaching academy is the regular weekly tests that are very important for the improvement of the students. The students get to know their weaker areas to practice it more and improve better. The students get clarity in all the topics of AFCAT syllabus under the guidance of experienced faculty.
As far as the teaching methodologies of Dehradun Defence Academy are a concern, the teachers use the advanced techniques to teach the students. These methodologies help a lot to the students for AFCAT preparation such as,
- One to one counselling classes to understand the strengths & weaknesses of the students much clearly
- Best study material as per AFCAT syllabus
- Experienced faculty to provide the best AFCAT coaching in Dehradun.
- Special sessions for the overall development of the students as an individual
- Regular class tests and mock tests for the improvement of the students.
- Feedback sessions to understanding the weaker areas etc.
If you really want to qualify AFCAT to join Indian Air-force then you should join Dehradun Defence Academy for proper preparation. Before that, you should also understand little more about AFCAT such as syllabus, eligibility, etc.
Who are eligible to apply for AFCAT?
The eligibility required for different branches of Indian Airforce is different. You can go through the eligibility criteria for different branches given below to know whether you are eligible to apply or not.
Eligibility for Flying Branch
- Upper age limit is 25 years. Relaxation will be provided to the candidates having a valid commercial Pilot License by DGCA or Born between 2nd July 1990 and 1st July 1996.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks. Mathematics and Physics are compulsory subjects in 12th or equivalent.
- The candidates should have completed B.E./B.Tech course from a recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks.
Eligibility for Technical Branch
- The age limit is from 1 year to 2 years or born between 2nd July 1987 and 1st July 1997.
- For Aeronautical Engineering Electronics AE (L) Branch, the candidates must have completed an Engineering course of 4 years scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
The candidates must have passed the examination of Associated Engineer Membership Section A & B of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers scoring minimum 60% marks.
- For Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical AE (M) Branch, the candidates must have completed an Engineering course of 4 years scoring minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
The candidates must have passed the examination of Associated Engineer Membership Section A & B of the Institute of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India scoring minimum 60% marks.
Eligibility for Ground Duty Branch
- For Bachelors the minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 23 years as on 1st
The age limit for the students attending 5 years Integrated Courses (Bachelor Degree + Integrated Program), the minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 26 years as on 1st July.
- For Administration & Logistics Branch, the candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline scoring minimum 60% from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have completed Post-Graduation in any discipline or equivalent Degree scoring minimum 50% from a recognized University.
- For Accounts Branch, the candidates must have completed a Bachelor Degree in Commerce/ B. Com scoring minimum 60% from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have completed Post-Graduation/ M.Com/ CA/ ICWA scoring minimum 50% from a recognized University or college.
- For the Education Department, the candidates must have completed Post-Graduation in any discipline scoring minimum 50% from a recognized University.
Examination syllabus of AFCAT
The examination syllabus of AFCAT includes MCQ type questions. The topics that AFCAT covers are-
- Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical Ability
- English Language & Grammar
- Spatial Ability
- Verbal Ability (Comprehension & Writing)
- General Awareness (Current Affairs, Geography, Civics, History, Science, Defence, etc.), etc.
Join Dehradun Defence Academy for further detail go for the official website AFCAT
Call us for more details – 7983670811, 9557320811, 9149279410