Dehradun Defence Academy provides Best Army Sol. Tech Coaching in Dehradun.
Joining the Indian Army is the career goal of many candidates. Interested candidates can fulfill their dream by appearing for Army Sol. Tech. They can participate in the open rally and soldier recruitment to get an entry into the Indian Army.
The candidates recruited on the posts of Indian Army Soldier Tech are responsible for operating & maintaining various equipment, vehicles & weapons. The candidates should have the technical knowledge to get recruitment at Army Sol. Tech posts.
Every year thousands of candidates take part in the selection procedure of Army Soldier Technical recruitments. The candidates have to qualify various stages to get an entry into the Indian Army. That is why many candidates start preparation by joining Best Army Sol. Tech coaching centre.
Well, Dehradun Defence Academy is also a well-known coaching centre for Army Sol. Tech preparation. We provide the best Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun to prepare the candidates for written examination as well as for physical fitness test.
What makes Dehradun Defence Academy the best coaching centre for Army Sol. Tech preparation?
Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the top Army Sol. Tech coaching centre in Dehradun. It prepares the candidates for the open rally and written examination of Army Sol. Tech. The academy provides the best Army Sol. Tech coaching to interested candidates. We provide the Best NDA Coaching in Dehradun with all the latest facilities and innovative teaching methods. Our objective is to develop the overall personality of the candidates and make them team leader. We provide coaching for various courses such NDA after 10th, CDS, SSB, OTA, ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE & MERCHANT NAVY.
Supervision is essential to get success in the achievement of our career goals. Dehradun Defence Academy has the experienced faculty to provide good Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun. The candidates get proper guidance under the supervision of our experienced faculty members.
Benefits of joining Dehradun Defence Academy
- The best Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun known for its excellent practical teaching methods.
- The candidates get experienced faculty for the preparation of written examination and physical fitness as well.
- The candidates get the best study material for practice designed as per the syllabus and examination pattern.
- The affordable fee structure for the candidates to join the academy with ease.
- The academy provides hostel facility and mess facility for the comfortable stay of the candidates.
- We conduct regular class tests to check the preparation of candidates.
- The candidates also get feedback for further improvements.
- Dehradun Defence Academy also conducts various events like group discussion, debate & quiz for the personality development of the candidates.
Interested candidates must take part in the open rally of Army Sol. Tech recruitment this time should start their preparation now itself. Candidates can join the Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun.
Candidates can also check out the other essential details about Army Sol. Tech recruitment such as eligibility required, examination pattern, syllabus for the written examination.
Eligibility for Army Sol. Tech are as follows –
- The unmarried Indian males are eligible to apply for Army Sol. Tech selections.
- The minimum age to apply is 17.5 years, and the maximum age is 23 years.
- For Soldier Technical, the candidates must have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as subjects from a recognized Board scoring minimum 50% aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
- For Soldier Technical (Aviation and Ammunition Examiner), the candidates should have three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science Mechanical Engineering & Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic institute.
- The candidates also have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for physical fitness standards as per the guidelines of the Indian Army.
Examination pattern for Army Sol. Tech are as follows –
- The Army Recruitment Office will conduct the written examination as per the guidelines of Headquarters Recruitment Zones.
- The question paper of Army Sol. Tech written exam consists of four sections- General Knowledge (20%), Physics (30%), Chemistry (20%), and mathematics (30%).
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 40 marks to qualify the written examination.
- The candidates will be awarded two marks for each correct answer.
- There will be a penalty of -1 mark for each incorrect answer to Sol Tech, Sol NA/ Vet, and Sol Clk/ SKT cat.
- The candidates having NCC ‘C’ certificate who have participated in the Republic Day Parade will be exempted from the written examination.
No. of questions
Below is the Syllabus of Army Sol. Tech Coaching in Dehradun
Syllabus for General Knowledge
The syllabus for GK covers a massive range of topics like History, Geography, Culture, abbreviation, awards & prizes, Indian Armed Forces, sports, terminology, continents & subcontinents, discoveries, the constitution of India, books & authors, inventions, international organizations, current essential world events.
Syllabus for Mathematics
Mathematics is a tough subject to prepare for most of the candidates. Candidates can start preparing for mathematics from the beginning by joining a good Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun.
The candidates need to prepare the topics like mensuration, algebra, trigonometry, number systems, matrices & determinants, integral calculus, analytical geometry, differential calculus, probability & statistics, fundamental arithmetical operations, area, volume & surface area.
Syllabus for Physics
For Physics section the candidates have to prepare topics like Physical properties & states of matter, weight, density & specific gravity, pressure barometer, velocity & acceleration, force & momentum, stability & equilibrium of bodies, simple ideas of work, heat & its effects, reflection & refraction, types & properties of magnet, conductors & non-conductors, simple electrical circuits, mass, volume, the principle of Archimedes, the motion of objects, newton’s laws of motion, a parallelogram of forces, gravitation, power & energy, sound waves & their properties, spherical mirrors & lenses, static & current electricity, ohms law & heating.
Syllabus for Chemistry
The Chemistry section of the question paper will include topics such as elements, symbols, the law of chemical combination, preparation & properties of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen & carbon dioxide, acids, bases & salts, natural & artificial fertilizers, atomic, valency, physical & chemical changes, mixtures & compounds, formulae & simple chemical equations, properties of air & water, oxidation & reduction, carbon & its atoms, elementary ideas about the structure of an atom, equivalent & molecular weights.
The Selection procedure for Army Sol. Tech is as follows –
All candidates preparing for Army Sol. Tech has to undergo various stages to qualify for final selections in the Indian Army. The candidates not only have to perform well in the written exam but in physical fitness and medical examination as well.
Candidates may have to undergo these stages of the selection procedure for Army Sol. Tech recruitment.
- Verification of documents
- Physical measurements
- Physical fitness examination
- Medical test
- Written Examination
- Merit list preparation
- Enrollment of selected applicants
The candidates ambitious to join the Indian Army can join Army Sol. Tech coaching in Dehradun at Dehradun Defence Academy. Candidates can contact us by providing their details below.