Get Best Air force Coaching in Dehradun to become an Air force Officer.
Indian Air force is dedicated to secure airspace of our country. It is always prepared to give its best during war conflicts. Ministry of Defence has recruited the most eligible and dedicated officers and airmen to give the best services to Indian Air force. Ministry of Defence also releases notification on time to time for new recruitments as and when required. There are thousands of candidates who react on these notifications and wish to join India Air force.
To join Indian Air force you need to prepare well so that you get selected by the Selection Boards. For that, you need good preparation. You can get admission in Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best Air force coaching in Dehradun. If you are eligible and have the ambition to achieve success in life then you can be a part of our academy to fulfil your dreams. We are here to provide you with the top Air force coaching institute in Dehradun.
Top Air force coaching centre in Dehradun will guide you to get entry at Officer’s Rank in Indian Air force
Indian Air force is a noble profession that offers honourable career opportunity to the youths of India. There are many candidates whose dream is to join Indian Air force. Here we are discussing recruitment in Air force at Officer’s Rank. Selection in Air force as an Officer is not a one go process rather the candidates have to go through various stages to prove their eligibility for the posts. Dehradun Defence Academy that offers one of the best Air force coaching in Dehradun is inviting applications from the candidates to join the academy who want to be prepared for the tests conducted by Indian Air force. The modes of entry in Air force have given below that candidates have to pass in order to get recruitment. Get guidance from the best NDA coaching in India.
Entry in Flying Branch
To get an entry in flying branch of Indian Air force the candidates have to undergo these examinations and should also fulfil the eligibilities required for the particular examinations.
Through National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Only male candidates can apply for NDA exam.
- The candidates must be an Indian national.
- They must have passed Higher Secondary examination with Physics and Mathematics as subjects.
- The minimum age required to apply for the NDA exam is 16 and a half years and the maximum is 19 years.
- Aspirants who are interested in Join NDA after 12th can take admission for NDA Coaching in Dehradun at Dehradun Defence Academy
Through Combined Defence Services (CDSE)
- CDSE is also only for male candidates.
- To write CDSE, the candidates must have a Graduation degree having Physics and Mathematics in Higher Secondary OR must have completed B.E.
- The age of the candidates should be between 19 to 23 years.
Through NCC Direct Entry (through CO Unit/ DG NCC)
- The candidates can also get direct entry through NCC.
- NCC direct entry is also for male candidates.
- The age limit for direct entry through NCC is 19-23 years.
- For educational qualification, the candidates should have a Graduation degree with Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard OR should have completed B.E and have a certificate in NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’.
Short Service Commission
- Short Service Commission is only for the recruitment of female candidates in Indian Air force.
- The minimum age of female candidates need to be 19 years and maximum should be 23 years.
- The academic qualification of the candidates should be Graduation with Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard OR B.E. degree.
Entry in Technical Branch
- The candidates need to have an Aeronautics Engineering degree in Electronics/Mechanical scoring 60% marks.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 28 years.
- The entry of male candidates through an engineering degree will be on permanent commission.
- On the other hand for female candidates, the entry will be on Short Service Commission.
Entry in Ground Duties Branch
- The male candidates will get recruitment on Permanent Commission and the female candidates will be recruited on Short Service Commission.
- For Administration and Logistics branch, the applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks OR should have passed Associate Membership of Institution of Eng. of Section A & B OR must have qualified Aeronautical Society of Indian through a recognized University scoring minimum 60% marks OR equivalent.
The age of the candidates should be 20 to 23 years for Administration Branch and 20 to 25 for Logistical Branch.
- For Accounts Branch the educational qualification is the same as Administrative and Logistics Branch.
For Accounts Branch the age needs to be 20 to 25 years.
- For Educational Branch the candidates should have an MBA/MCA/MA/M.Sc degree in English/Chemistry/ Physics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Journalism/ Psychology/ International Relations/ Defence Studies/ Mass Communication/ Public Relation scoring at least 50% marks in aggregate recognized by UGC/ Competent Accreditation Authority. The candidates also have scored minimum 60% in Bachelor’s degree recognized by a University.
The age limit for the Education Branch must be 20 to 25 years.
Eligibilities to get entry at Airmen Rank in Indian Air force- Briefed by the best Air force coaching in Dehradun
In Indian Air force opportunities are also open for the deserving candidates for the Airmen entries. If you have the eligibility then you can join our academy to get the top Air force coaching institute in Dehradun so that you can be selected in Airmen trades. Here are the eligibilities required for Airmen entries.
Entries in Technical Trades
- The age of the candidates must be minimum 16 years and maximum 22 years.
- The education qualification of the candidates should be Higher Secondary or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as subjects scoring minimum 50% aggregate.
- Must have 3 years Diploma in Eng. In Electrical/Automobile/ Instrumentation Technology/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Computer Sc. From a recognized university.
Entries in Group “Y”
- The age limit should be from 16 to 20 years.
- Must have cleared 12th standard examination or equivalent from recognized Board scoring minimum 50% marks along with passing marks in English subject.
Entries in Education Trades
- The candidates should have attained the age of 20 years but not more than 25 years.
- They must have a Graduation with teaching degree OR Diploma from a recognized University scoring at least 50% aggregate.
- Must have qualified Graduation in B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Hons.)/ BCA with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Should have completed M.A. in English/ M.Sc. in Mathematics, Physics & Computer Sc. OR MCA scoring minimum 50% marks. The age of these candidates should be between 20 to 28 years.
Ranks in Indian Air force
- Flying Officer
- Flight Lieutenant
- Squadron Leader
- Wing Commander
- Group captain
- Air Commodore
- Air Vice Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Chief Marshal
Learn More about Air force at – Indian Air Force
Note: Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the Leading Defence Academy in Dehradun and also provides the best Air force Coaching in Dehradun, We Don’t Have any Branch so please aware of fake Business names.
Contact For Admission –
Mon-Sat Sat: 9:00 – 20:00
Foundation Batch Starts for NDA Coaching after 10th in Dehradun