Dehradun Defence Academy provides the best CRPF coaching in Dehradun
Central Reserve Police Force is known as CRPF it came into existence in 1939. CRPF has completed 80 years of successful journey. It deals with the constitution and regulation of the Central Armed Police Forces. It is an honourable job that attracts thousands of youth of the country.
CRPF is a division of CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces). CAPF consists of five security forces that work under the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs. These five forces include CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force), BSF (Border Security Force), CISF (Central Industrial Security Forces), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) and SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal).
UPSC releases notification to conduct CAPF examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts, including CRPF. Many candidates grab this opportunity and apply for CRPF selections. However, the selection procedure for CRPF recruitment is not that easy. The candidates have to under various stages to get an entry in CRPF, such as
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
The candidates who will qualify all these stages will be eligible for CRPF recruitment. Like most of the candidates, they can also join the Dehradun Defence Academy for CRPF preparation. The academy provides the best CRPF coaching in Dehradun.
Why choose Dehradun Defence Academy for CRPF coaching in Dehradun?
Dehradun Defence Academy is the top CRPF coaching in Dehradun. Every year many students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree join the academy to start CRPF coaching. The candidates approach the academy not only from Dehradun but from other cities of the country as well.
We help the candidates to grab the best career opportunities like CRPF under the guidance of expert faculty. The academy provides candidates with the most experienced faculty to teach them the best CRPF coaching in Dehradun.
Our faculty prepare the candidate as per the syllabus and selection procedure for CRPF recruitments. We trained the candidates to achieve their goal of joining CRPF. We also provide Best NDA Coaching institute in Dehradun.
Our objective is to groom the overall personality of the candidates in order to develop leadership qualities. The academy has the most talented and experienced faculty members in terms of defence sector coaching who provide practical training to candidates to help them qualify NDA examination.
The CRPF selection consists of several stages, and every candidate has to qualify these stages to get selected for CRPF posts. The experienced faculty of our academy prepare the candidates for entrance tests, and they also train the candidates for the physical fitness test. Physical fitness is one of the essential criteria to qualify to get selected for the Indian Armed Forces.
Dehradun Defence Academy provides expert trainers for the preparation of the candidates to attempt physical fitness test with better physical & mental condition.
Benefits of joining the academy for CRPF Coaching in Dehradun
- The academy provides excellent infrastructure.
- The classrooms are well-ventilated & spacious.
- We also have a massive playground for the outdoor activities of the students.
- The candidates will also get hostel & mess facilities at Dehradun Defence Academy.
- The academy also organizes workshops for the personality development of the candidates. These workshops include spoken English classes, interpersonal skill classes, computer classes.
- The Academy has experienced faculty who are Retd. from the defence sector to provide the best CRPF coaching in Dehradun.
- The academy also provides the best study material for CRPF preparation (specially designed as per the syllabus of CRPF).
- The candidates preparing for CRPF selections will also get a medical & library facility at Dehradun Defence Academy.
- One of the attractive features of Dehradun Defence Academy is that it provides an affordable fee structure.
- Special attention .is given to the physical & mental strength of the candidates.
- Extracurricular activities are also an essential part of CRPF coaching in Dehradun that mostly includes group discussions, social works, quiz competitions, debates.
The candidates preparing for CRPF selection also need to be aware of the eligibility criteria and syllabus.
Eligibility Criteria for selection in CRPF
- Both male and female candidates are eligible to join CRPF recruitment.
- The male candidates (fulfilling all the eligibility criteria) are eligible for all the forces of CRPF, whereas female candidates can apply only for ITBP, CRPF & CISF.
- The minimum age of the candidates applying for CRPF recruitment should be 20 years, and maximum age should be 25 years.
- The qualification criterion of the candidates applying for CRPF is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University.
- The candidates applying for CRPF recruitments also have to fulfil the physical fitness standards as per the guidelines of the Ministry of defence.
Examination Pattern for CRPF
No. of questions
Paper I (General Ability & Intelligence)
MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) type
Paper-II (General Studies, Essay & Comprehension)
Paper I (General Ability & Intelligence)
It is designed for logical assessment to recruit eligible candidates. Paper, I is divided into two parts- General Mental Ability & General Sciences.
General Mental Ability syllabus
For the general mental ability section, the candidates have to prepare these topics- syllogism, number, alphanumeric sequence test, blood relation, logical sequence of words, data sufficiency, mathematical operations, ranking & time sequence test, direction sense test, coding-decoding.
Quantitative Aptitude syllabus
For quantitative aptitude test, the candidates need to prepare for topics like average, area, simple interest, ratio & proportion, problem on ages, profit & loss, time & distance, data interpretation, volumes & surface area, compound interest, boats & streams, partnership, percentage, time & work, problems on trains.
General Studies syllabus
This section is to check the knowledge of the candidates about current affairs. Candidates need to prepare topics like Indian History, Geography, Indian Polity, Environmental Sciences, Bio-Technology, General Sciences, Indian Economy.
Paper-II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)
Paper-II is a descriptive type question paper. The topics included in Paper II are
- Part A– The candidates have to write an essay either in Hindi or English. The total marks allotted for Part A is 80. The candidates need to prepare for the topics for Part A, like Geography, Economy, History, Politics, Analytical Ability, Etc.
- Part B- For part B, the candidates need to prepare topics like Comprehension, simple grammar, precise writing. The candidates have to attempt this section only in English.
The candidates applying for CRPF can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best CRPF coaching in Dehradun. To join the academy, Candidates can contact us by providing their details.