The Military Nursing service is only for the female candidate. The female candidates who have done their 12th with biology are eligible to apply for Indian Army MNS. To get selected in Indian Army MNS, a candidate needs to clear the written examination, personal interview and Medical test.
Join dehradun defence academy for best army coaching in dehradun :
The Indian Army MNS Medical Test Criteria :
- The minimum height required for MNS is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required for MNS is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Candidate’s body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Candidate’s elbow should not be turned in an outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Candidate’s joints and bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
Read our latest update of nda coaching with schooling :
- Eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses and it should not be worse than 6/12 with glasses.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
MNS Medical Test :
All the body parts will be checked by the Military Doctors at the Military Hospitals.
- Chest X-ray for lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
New batches start for nda coaching in dehradun :
This is all about Indian Army MNS Detailed Medical Test Procedure. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the any Defence examination, can join Dehradun Defence Academy. Dehradun Defenec Academy is one of the best institute for defence services coaching in dehradun and all over India. We convert your dreams into reality. We have best experienced and qualified faculties. We provide best services like hostel, play ground, smart classes, and many other things. For more information you can call us at 9557320811 and 7983670811 and visit our official site :