1. A candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee and must have come to India before 1st of January 1962 for settling in India.
2. Candidate can also be of Indian origin who has migrated from Tanzania, Pakistan, Zambia, Ethiopia, & Vietnam who wants to permanently settle in India.
3. Candidate must also possess a certificate of eligibility which must have been issued by the govt. of India.
4. Candidates of Nepal origin (Gorkha) are not required to have the Certificate of Eligibility.
5. Those candidates who have withdrawn from NDA, IMA, OTA including any other defence service training academy are not allowed to apply in this recruitment.
Age limitation for candidates applying for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates of NCC should be 19 to 25yrs on 1st of January 2020 i.e they should not have been born before 2nd of January 1995 &, not after 1st of January 2001.
1. Candidates who have ‘C’ certificate – They must have a degree from a recognized University and a minimum of 50% marks consistently for all three years.
2. Candidate must have a degree before joining training at OTA Chennai.
3. Applicant must have served in the NCC for 2 academic years in the senior division of NCC.
4. They must have scored B grade in C certificate examination of NCC.
5. Candidates who are applying for Ward of Battle Casualties must send their applications to the General of Recruiting/RTG -A, NCC Entry west block- 3, R.K Puram, New Delhi – 110066. They must also have a degree from a recognized University along with a 50% aggregate with the total of all the 3 years of graduation.
1. Candidates will have to go through SSB Interview along with the medical examination.
2. Submission of application will be done through Rtg. Directorate (NCC Entry) with the help of HQ DG NCC only. NCC Unit Headquarter will then forward the application to Directorates of the state who in return will forward the same to the Headquarter DG NCC.
3. The interview process will be conducted at Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Banglore (Karnataka), Kapurthala(Punjab)
4. Date and Time of the examination along with the venue details will be issued for the selected candidates on the official website of the Indian army. Candidates can log in and inquire about further details as well.
1. Candidate must carry self-attested document along with them
2. Application form with a signed and self-attested, photograph attached.
3. Mark sheet of class 10th from a recognized board of education
4. Mark sheet of class 12th along with the certificate.
5. Graduation degree along with the provisional degree.
6. Candidates must carry C certificate issued by the NCC. It is not necessary for the candidates of the ward of battle casualties.
Candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for the defence sector, we have highly trained professors who are all ex-servicemen they will provide you with perfect guidance and knowledge in order to make the candidate an officer in the defence sector. We believe in developing the overall personality of the candidate and provide them with practical knowledge in every subject. Our aim is to make the candidate a team leader and help them in overcoming their shortcomings and prepare them according to the defence sector routine.