Indian Army has released the Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) 134 recruitment 2021 notification for unmarried male engineering graduates. These vacancies are available under Indian Military Academy, Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Candidates have to fill up the application form on the official website of the Indian Army. After the application process, the Selection Board of the Indian Army will declare the list of selected candidates on the basis of marks scored in Graduation.
Important Dates : TGC 134 Application Start : 17th Aug 2021
TGC 134 Application last date : 15th Sep 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army (TGC) 134 2021 :
Nationality : A candidate must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Read our latest update of nda coaching with schooling :
****Candidates having a place with classifications (2) and (3), will be an individual in whose favor a testament of qualification has been given by Government of India. Testament of qualification isn’t required on account of up-and-comers who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limit For TGC 134 2021 : 20 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification For TGC : Up-and-comers who have passed the Engineering Degree course or are in the last year of the Engineering Degree course are qualified to apply for this examination.
Selection Process Of Indian Army TGC 134 2021 :
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in Engineering discipline/stream.
- After short listing of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated. After allocation of choice focus, applicants need to choose their SSB dates which are accessible on a the early bird gets the worm premise at first.
- Candidates will be put through a two stage SSB selection procedure. Applicants who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. The individuals who come up short in Stage 1 will be returned around the same time.
- The candidates who clear the SSB interview will appear for the medical