Join Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Apply – Online form 2020
The Indian Coast Guard has announced Navik GD – Online form 2020. The Post name is Indian Coast Guard Navik GD for the batch 2020. Candidates can check their eligibility and important dates for the exam and read the information correctly and then apply for the online exam of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD.
Fees for the application of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – Online 2020 are given below –
1. Candidates of the General Category, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes do not have to pay for the application form.
Important Dates for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – Online Form 2020 are as follows –
1. Registration Fees for the Online Form have started from 26th January 2020
2. The last dates for the registration of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD are on 2nd February 2020
3. The date for the examination of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD will be conducted in the month of March 2020
4. Admit Cards will be released between 15th to 20th February 2020
Mode of payment for the application
1. Form for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020 for candidates do not need to pay for the application form.
Age limitation for the candidates are as follows –
1. Candidates need to be at least a minimum of 18yrs of age while applying for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – 2020
2. Candidates need to be maximum of 22 yrs of age
3. Candidates should between 01-02-1998 to 31-07-2002 for applying Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020
Candidates Eligibility for the post of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – 2020 are as follows –
1. All the eligible candidates must be 10+2 qualified with Physics, Maths & Physics with a total of 50% marks.
Total No. of Post for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – Online form 2020 are as follows –
1. Name of the Post for the recruitment is Navik GD
2. General Category candidates are of 113
3. Candidates of Other Backward Classes are of total 75
4. Candidates of EWS are 26
5. Candidates of Scheduled Caste are of 33
6. Candidates of Scheduled Tribe are 13
7. Total Number of Post for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD is of 260
Physical Requirements for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD – Online form 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates need to finish 1.6km running in 0.7 min
2. They must do 20 squats up
3. Candidates need to do 10 pushups
4. Candidates must be of 157 cms
5. Candidates must have chest expansion of 5cms
Details for the exam centres of –
1. Candidates of Varanasi need to go to Uttar Pradesh other than NCR District
2. Candidates of Noida need to go to Delhi, Haryana, NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District
3. Candidates from Kolkata are required to go to Bihar & Jharkhand
4. Candidates from Bhopal are required to go to Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh
5. Candidates from Jodhpur need to go to Rajasthan which is other than NCR District
Procedure to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates need to log onto the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
2. They must then submit the correct information in the required fields for the online form of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020
3. Candidates then must click on the submit button
4. They must then take a print out of the form for further analysis.
Dehradun Defence Academy is the best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun. We aim to provide the best training for NDA examination through practical knowledge and physical training. Teachers in our academy are all ex-servicemen who are highly experienced in providing defence sector training to candidates. We conduct weekly tests, group discussion and quiz competition to check candidates knowledge and provide them training accordingly. Courses offered by the academy are NDA, CDS, SSB, SSR, SSC, COAST GUARD, OTA, AFCAT, ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY, MERCHANT NAVY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, CAPF, Coast Guard Coaching in Dehradun and ARMY GD CLERK.