Ministry of Defence has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates in Coast Guard Domestic Branch for 01/2019 batch. The applications are invited from male candidates who meet the eligibilities required to apply for these posts. The candidates can submit their applications by visiting the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. All the application form must be received along with necessary documents on or before the last date of application date. The interested candidates can check the important details such as important dates, eligibility, application fee etc. from this page.
Important Dates- Apply Online for Coast Guard Domestic Branch 2018
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Application procedure will starts from||15th October 218|
|Last date to apply online||29th October 2018|
|Last date to complete the application form||29th October 2018|
|Admit cards can be downloaded from||8th November to 15th November 2018|
|Examination date||November 2018|
Application Fee- Apply Online for Coast Guard Domestic Branch 2018
There is no application fee required to apply for Coast Guard Domestic Branch recruitment 2018. The candidates who are interested to apply, just have to submit their applications online from the official website. The candidates need not to send the application forms.
Eligibility Criteria- Apply Online for Coast Guard Domestic Branch 2018
|Name of the post||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|· Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 22 years as on 1st April 2019 i.e. he must have born between 1st April 1997 and 31st March 2001.
· The relaxation in upper age will be provided up to 5 years for SC/St and 3 years for OBC candidates.
|· The candidates must have passed 10th from a recognized Board to apply for Coast Guard Domestic Branch Recruitment 2018.
· The candidates who belong to General & OBC categories must have scored minimum 50% in 10th and SC/T candidates need to obtain minimum 45% marks.
List of Documents needed for verification- Apply Online for Coast Guard Domestic Branch 2018
- 3 copies of the e-admit card with recent photographs affixed on it.
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th standard
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- ID Proof documents such as Adhar card, PAN card etc.
- Photocopies of all the documents must be self-attested for the verification procedure
- 10 recent coloured photographs of passport size clicked with blue background etc.