Job opportunity for students of 10+2 who have Physics, Chemistry, Maths in Indian Coast guard those who have qualified their exams from a recognized education board
by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. SC/ST candidates will get relaxation of 5% in minimum cut off & outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained 1st,2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/Interstate National Championship.
The Ager Requirement are as follows –
Minimum of 18 years & maximum 22 years i.e between 1st Aug 1998 to 31st Jul 2002(Both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5yrs for SC/ST & 3 yrs for OBC candidate.
The Selection Process for Joining Indian Coast Guard 2020 includes written examination and physical fitness tests followed by medical examination.
Application is going to be accepted “Online only from 26th Jan to 2nd Feb 2020. Candidates log into the official website. Admit Cards must be downloaded by the candidates from the official website from 15th and 22nd of Feb 2020.
Following are the detailed information for Indian Coast Guard Navik Online form 2020
Total available posts –
- For General Candidates: 113
- EWS: 26
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 75
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 33
- Scheduled Tribe(ST): 13
- Pay Scale – For 3rd Level Rs 21,700
Below are the Educational Qualification for the candidates –
Those candidates who have passed their 10th standard with a minimum of 50% qualification marks this is for the General & OBC candidates & for the SC/ST candidates along with Sports relaxation the minimum qualification percentage is 45%. Candidates who have scored above the mentioned percentage are all eligible to be considered for the entry of Indian Coast Guard 2020.
Physical Requirements for the candidates are given below –
- Height of the candidate should be – 157cm
- Candidate chest min expansion – 5cm
- Weight of the candidate – It should be in proportionate with height & age index.
- Hearing of the candidate should be norma
List for the physical fitness test of the candidate for Indian Coast Guard –
- Candidates are required to do running for about 1.6 km run in 7 minutes.
- Squatting must be done by the candidate minimum of 20.
- Candidates should be able to do 10 push-ups.
Job & Responsibility description for the candidates are as follows –
- Cooking Staff – Candidates selected for this job should be able to prepare all the food items on the menu card, they should be able to maintain ration check-ins and must maintain the smooth running of the work in the kitchen.
- Steward Staff – All the food in the Officer’s mess must be served by the waiters & they should also be able to maintain wines and stores all the items in the menu should be prepared by them.
Candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for defence sector, we have highly trained professors who are all ex-servicemen they will provide you with perfect guidance and knowledge in order to make the candidate an officer in the defence sector. We believe in developing the overall personality of the candidate and provide them with practical knowledge in every subject. Our aim is to make the candidate a team leader and help them in overcoming their shortcomings and prepare them according to the defence sector routine.