Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam Admit Card 2018 – Check Hall Ticket, call letter, notification, eligibility criteria
Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam Admit Card 2018
Ministry of Defence, Naval Dockyard Mumbai had released a notification for the posts of Fireman (Grade I & Grade II). The application process was completed on 19th May 2018. The examination for the post of Fireman is scheduled to be held on 9th September 2018. Many candidates have applied for the examination. Now the examination authority has issued the admit cards for all the appearing candidates that can be downloaded from the official website of Naval Dockyard Mumbai. The candidates can follow the steps given below to download their admit cards for the examination of Naval Dockyard Fireman 2018.
Best NDA Coaching in Dehradun <= Join
Overview of Naval Dockyard Fireman Examination 2018
|Organization name||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Post name||Firemen (Grade I & II)|
|Number of vacancy||95 seats|
|Downloading of admit cards||From 30th August 2018|
|Examination dates||On 9th September 2018|
|Official website||www.bhartiseva.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in|
Step to download the Admit Card for Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam 2018
- Logon to the official website www.bhartiseva.com and try to find out “Fireman” option.
- Once you find the option, click on it.
- On clicking the option “Fireman”, you will get to see all the updates under Fireman post.
- Now search for a link of “Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Admit Card Login” from all the given options.
- When you find the link, click on the link.
- It will direct you to another page where you have to enter your Application Number, Username and DOB (Password) and submit it.
- After submitting the details, you will get your admit card.
- You can either save your admit card on your PC or can take the print out of the same for further reference.
Naval Dockyard Fireman Admit Card Download 2018
|Category||Number of vacancy|
Selection Procedure Naval Dockyard Fireman Examination 2018
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
Examination pattern- Naval Dockyard Fireman Exam 2018
- The question paper will be of MCQ type.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi & English both the languages (except English section).
- There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be based on 10th standard.
|Subject||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20|
|General Awareness & Fire Fighting||20||20|