Indian Army is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Havildar. The candidates who are interested to join Indian Army have a great opportunity to apply for the post of Havildar. The candidates have to submit their applications online by visiting the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The important details are given below.
Important Dates- Recruitment of Indian Army Havildar 2018
The important dates for the important events for the examination of Indian Army Havildar are given below. The candidates can perform the tasks accordingly.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Application procedure will starts from||5th October 2018|
|End date to apply online||3rd November 2018 up to 17:00 hrs.|
|En date to complete application form||3rd November 2018|
|Admit Card will be available from||February 2019|
|Examination date||24th February 2019|
Application Fee- Recruitment of Indian Army Havildar 2018
There is no application fee required to fill the application form for the recruitment of Indian Army Havildar. The candidates just have to submit their application form by visiting the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in or before the last date of application.
Eligibility Criteria- Recruitment of Indian Army Havildar 2018
The candidates must have checked the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form.
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification Eligibility|
|Havildar||20 Posts||· For Civilian candidates, the minimum age is 20 and the maximum age is 25 years as on 1st December 2018 i.e. candidates must have born between 1st October 1993 and 30th September 1998.
· For Serving Combatants on Remuneration, the age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years as on 1st October 2018 i.e. the candidates should not have born before 1st October 1990.
|· Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Havildar.
· The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in B.A or B.Sc with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics as main subjects in 12th standard.
Examination Pattern- Recruitment of Indian Army Havildar 2018
|Papers||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|The paper I (Mathematics)||100||50|
|Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)||100||50|
- The examination will have 2 papers containing MCQ type questions.
- The candidates must have score minimum 40 marks in each paper individually.
- There will be a penalty of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Each question carries 2 marks.