The Ordnance Factory has announced the Online application form for the trade apprentice post form
All the details about the post have been described in this notification read the information for getting all the information about the ordinance factory post-2020.
Fees for the Online application –
1. Candidates who belong to the General Category have to pay Rs.100/-
2. Candidates of the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category have to pay Rs.0/-
Important Dates for the Candidates Applying for the Ordinance Factory Apprentice Post Online Form 2020 –
1. Online Application will start on 10th January 2020
2. Last Date for Registration is on 9th February 2020
3. Last Date for Fees payment is on 9th of February 2020
How to Pay for the Online Application
1. Candidates can pay the online application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or
Age Limitation for the candidates –
1. The Minimum Age for the candidate is set to be 15yrs.
2. The Maximum Age for the candidates is set to be till 24yrs.
Total Number of Vacancy Available
1. Candidates can apply for the Post of Trade Apprentice which can be applied by ITI qualified candidates
the total number of posts available are 3847
2. Candidates can apply for the post of Non-ITI candidates should be at least 10th standard qualified with at least 50% marks.
How to apply for the post of Trade Apprentice –
1. Log into the official website of Ordinance factory
2. Click on the apply for Ordinance factory trade apprentice 2020
3. Fill all your details in the required fields.
4. Candidates must also upload their Photo, Sign, ID Proof along with other documents.
5. Submit the required fees applicable for the Online application.
6. Candidates must also take out a final print out of the final submitted application.
Candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for the defence sector, we have highly trained professors who are all ex-servicemen they will provide you with perfect guidance and knowledge in order to make the candidate an officer in the defence sector. We believe in developing the overall personality of the candidate and provide them with practical knowledge in every subject. Our aim is to make the candidate a team leader and help them in overcoming their shortcomings and prepare them according to the defence sector routine. Course offered by our institute are NDA foundation course, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, SSC, SSR, SSB, NAVY, AIR FORCE, ARMY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, IMU CET & OTA