There are such countless sections for the Non-Commissioned entries. You can apply for Army, Navy, Airforce, and Coast Guard through the Non-Commissioned Entries. In any case, you need to know the point by point Physical Standard for Non-Commissioned Entries.
Non-Commissioned Entries are :
- Airforce X and Y Group
- Navy SSR/AA/MR
- Coast Guard Navik GD/DB/Yantrik
- Army Soldier GD/Clerk/Technical/Nursing
- Paramilitary Forces
Join dehradun defence academy for best army coaching in dehradun :
Criteria For Non-Commissioned Entries:
Physical Standard :
(1) Physical Standard For Airforce X And Y Group : To get selected as an Airman in Indian Air Force, candidates should be physically and mentally fit. Physical Standards to become an Airman are :
Weight : Weight should be in proportion to height and age.
Chest : Minimum range of expansion should be 5 cm
Hearing : Candidates should have normal hearing, candidates should be able to hear forced whispers from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
Dental : Candidate should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Health : Health : Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. Candidates should be free from all communicable diseases & skin ailments.
Body Tattoo : Permanent body tattoos are prohibited, however tattoos only on the inner face of the forearms, back part of the hand/reverse side of the palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom of their tribes may be considered. Right to decide on acceptability /unacceptability of the individual rests with the Selection Centre.
Least tallness satisfactory for enrollment will be 152.5 cms. For the following trades the minimum required height (determined at training centres) would be as indicated:-
Trade Candidates from Other States
NE & Hill States
Auto Tech 162.5 cm 165 cm
GTI and PJI 162.5 cm 167 cm
IAF(P) 175 cm 175 cm
Musician 162 cm 162 cm
Read our latest update of nda coaching with schooling :
(2) Physical Standard For Navy SSR/AA/MR :
- Candidate should have a minimum height of 157 cm with proportionate body weight, depending on the age and height of the candidate.
- Chest with minimum expansion capability of 05 cms.
- Candidate should be free from any disease/ disability and have no cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot
- Candidate should not have history of fits or psychiatric ailments, Varicose-veins etc.
- Candidates should not have any type of infection in the ears.
- Candidate should possess Colour perception standard of CP II.
|Type of Entry||Without glasses||With glass|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Read our latest article of nda coaching after 10th :
(3) Physical Standard For Coast Guard Navik GD/DB/Yantrik : Candidates should have a minimum height of 157 cm within the proportion of body weight and age. Candidates should possess good mental and physical health and should be free from any disease and disability. Candidates should not have any history of fits or psychiatric ailments. Candidates should possess the Colour perception standard of CP II.
Visual Standards :
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Better Eye|
****Minimum height permitted to a candidate for enrollment in the Indian Coast Guard is 157 cm. Ancestral Candidates who breeze through composed test and PFT are to be conceded unwinding in stature as follows:
Minimum height for candidates from North East region of India,Garhwal and Kumaon ( Uttarakhand) and local tribes of Andaman and Nicobar Island is 152 cm. For candidate from Lakshadweep it is 155
(4) Physical Standard For Army Soldier GD/Clerk/Technical/Nursing : The height criteria is different for states. This standard can be loose as indicated by the district of the applicants.
- Minimum chest required is 77 cm with plus 5 cm after expansion.
- Candidate’s weight should be in proportion with his height & according to his age.
New batches start for nda coaching in dehradun :