Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2020 have been announced the post name is Constable General Duty & Constable Driver. Candidates must read the notification carefully and check their required eligibility, age limitation, examination fees, dates for application submission.
1. Forms for the Rajasthan Police constable are available on 4th December 2019
2. Application is being submitted from 19th December 2019
3. The Last Date for the application submission is 10th February 2020
4. The Examination for the Police Constable recruitment will be conducted between February/March 2020
1. For General candidates the fees are set at Rs. 400 this fee is also applicable for the all other candidates
who are not from Rajasthan
2. The Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category candidates need to pay Rs.350
3. Candidates who are below the income of 2.5 lakhs annually need to pay Rs.350 for the application form of Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
4. All applicants can pay the fees through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or through E Mitra Kiosk.
1. Male candidates must be between 18-23 yrs which means (Born 2 January 1997 to 1st January 2003)
2. Female candidates must be from 18 to 28 yrs of age which means(Born 1st January 2003 to 2 January 1992)
1. Male candidates must be from 18 to 26 yrs (2nd January 1994 to 1st January 2003)
2. Female candidates must be 18 to 31 yrs(1st January 2003 to 2 January 1989)
Age Relaxation for the eligible candidates will be offered according to Govt. rules
1. Post for the General Constable Duty is 3050
2. The posts are distributed accordingly General candidates-1036, MBC-140, EWS-290, Other Backward Classes-648, Scheduled Caste-506, Scheduled Tribe- 430.
3. For TSP area total posts are 1591
4. General Candidates can apply for 1251 posts, Scheduled Caste candidates can apply for 22 posts, Scheduled Tribe Candidates can apply for 318 posts.
The total number of posts for constable driver is 347, General posts 104, EWS 21, Scheduled Caste posts 83, Scheduled Tribe 55 posts, Other Backward Classes 65, MBC 2 posts,
1. Posts of General Category are 8
2. Posts for the Scheduled Tribe are 4
1. Candidates for the Constable General duty need to be 10th class qualified High School exam must be done from a recognized Board can easily apply for this post.
2. Candidates for the RAC/MBC Battalion must be 8th class passed and they can apply for this recruitment.
3. Candidates in the Constable General Duty should be 10th class high school passed and from a recognized board or school and also must hold a valid driving license of LMV/HMV of 1yr old are all eligible for this post.
1. Male candidates are required to be 168cm in height, their chest should be 81 to 86cm (05 cms expansion)
2. Running should be performed by the candidate for 5km in 25 min
1. Height of the candidate must 152cm, Weight should be 47.5kg, Running should be performed by the candidate for 5km in 35min.
1. Log onto the official website of the Rajasthan police force.
2. Click on the apply now button for the post of Police constable recruitment.
3. Submit all your details in a proper manner along with a photograph.
4. Take a print out of the form for further process.
Dehradun Defence Academy is the best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun. We aim to provide the best training for NDA examination through practical knowledge and physical training. Teachers in our academy are all ex-servicemen who are highly experienced in providing defence sector training to candidates. We conduct weekly tests, group discussion and quiz competition to check candidates knowledge and provide them training accordingly. Courses offered by the academy are NDA, CDS, SSB, SSR, SSC, OTA, AFCAT, ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY, MERCHANT NAVY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, CAPF and ARMY GD CLERK.