Best SSB Coaching in Dehradun to prepare for SSB Interview
Services Selection Board or in short SSB is set-up to interview the eligible candidates for recruitment in the defence sector. SSB is a selection board organized by Ministry of Defence, India. The qualified candidates of written examination will be called to attend SSB Interview and Dehradun Defence Academy is the right choice for SSB Coaching in Dehradun. SSB Interview is a 5 days screening procedure which includes 2 stages of tests- Stage I and Stage II. Stage I will be scheduled for the OIR (Officer Intelligence rating) & PP & DT (Picture Perception & Description Test). On the other hand stage II is conducted for Interview, Group Testing Officer Task, Psychology Test and the Conference. The entire procedure of SSB Interview is a 4-5 days program. There are various centres to conduct SSB Interview in different cities across India.
SSB Interview is conducted as the 2nd round of selection after written examination. The candidates who have cleared the written examination are eligible to take part in SSB Interview. The candidates have to clear any of these written examinations in order to get eligible for SSB Interview.
- NDA & NA Exam (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam)
- CDSE (Combined Defence Services Exam)
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
The selected candidates after written examination must have present on the day of SSB Interview on time at the allocated centre for final selection. The final selection will consider the performance of candidates in written examination and SSB Interview both and then the list will be prepared for selected candidates to take part in the physical fitness test. As Dehradun Defence Academy is known for top NDA coaching in Dehradun, it has given the details of SSB Interview for its students and for upcoming students as well.
Overview of SSB Interview by the best Best SSB Coaching in Dehradun
- Day I– Registration, Reporting and Basic Intelligence Test
- Day II– Psychological Test
- Day III & IV– Activities of Group Testing Officers
- Day V– Conference
Personal Interview will be scheduled on any day from 2nd, 3rd or 4th.
A summary of eligibility Criteria by the best NDA coaching centre in Dehradun
SSB Interview is conducted to check the potential of the shortlisted candidates. The candidates will be judged on these qualities- Intelligence, Potential, Personality, Compatibility, and of-course the Physical Fitness. If you are also interested to join defence sector and searching for the SSB Coaching in Dehradun to get proper guidelines then Dehradun Defence Academy is the platform for you It NDA Coaching in Dehradun. You can reach us through our official website. Well, coming back to eligibilities required for SSB Interview are as follows-
- The candidates appearing for SSB Interview must be unmarried.
- The candidates must have qualified any of the defence examination mentioned above such as NCA & NA, CDSE or AFCAT to become eligible to attend SSB Interview.
- The male candidates must have born on or after 2nd January 1991 and on or before 1st January 1996.
- Whereas, female candidates must have born on or after 2nd January 1990 and on or before 1st January 1996.
- The candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination or Graduation as per the eligibility specified for different fields of defence such as Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force etc.
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree for Naval Academy.
- For Air Force Academy, the candidates must have passed B.Sc with Physics & Mathematics OR B.E./B.Tech.
- For Indian Military Academy & Officer’s Training Academy, the candidates should have a degree OR equivalent from a recognized university.
Explanation of the selection procedure of SSB Interview by NDA coaching centre in Dehradun
Dehradun Defence Academy is one of the best SSB Coaching in Dehradun. Here you will get training for SSB Interview as per the specification of Ministry of Defence. The SSB Interview procedure will take 5 days to complete. Here we have explained the complete procedure of SSB Interview in brief.
- Stage I- Stage I will have 2 tests- Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) test and PP 7 DT (Picture Perceptions & Description Test). To start the procedure for Stage I, first of all the shortlisted candidates have to report at the selection centre for document verification. The candidates also have to fill a personal Information Questionnaire Form as required in the form, after that 5 days SSB Interview will starts.
Day I (Intelligence Test and pp & DT)-
The first test of Day I is Intelligence Test, both verbally & non-verbally. This is a written test which will have MCQ type questions. The candidates will get 30 minutes to answer each question.
The next test of Day I is PP & DT which is a story writing & discussion test. In PP test, the candidates will be shown a hazy/clear slide for 30 seconds and they have to write a story about it in 3 minutes. After completing the PP Test, there will be a Discussion Test (DT).
- Stage II-Stage II consists of Psychology Test, Group Testing Officer Tasks (GTO Tasks), Interview & Conference. Dehradun Defence Academy will provide the best NDA coaching in Dehradun to prepare for a psychology test. The stage II tests will start from Day II.
Day II (Psychological Test)-
Day II test is scheduled to check the candidates on psychological abilities whether they are eligible to be an Officer or not. Day II test is a set of psychological tests which includes-
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Word Association Test (WAT)
- Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
- Self Description Test (SD)
Day III and Day IV (Group Testing Officer Tasks or GTO Tasks)
In Day III and Day IV the candidates have to undergo some indoor and outdoor activities. The candidates who will clear GTO tasks will be allowed to take part in the conference. The activities for Day III and Day IV are-
- Group Discussion
- Group Planning Task (Military Planning Task)
- Progressive Group Exercise
- Half Group Exercise
- Individual Barriers
- Group Barriers Race or Snake Race
- Command Exercises
- Final Group Exercise
The personal interview will also be conducted either on Day III or Day IV.
Day V (Conference)
This is the final day of SSB Interview. On Day V the candidates and the SSB Board members will have a discussion together for final selection. After completion of the conference, the final result will be declared. The selected candidates will have to undergo a fitness test, after that the merit list will be announced for final recruitment.
Dehradun Defence Academy is the Best SSB Coaching in Dehradun, Admission open we have free counselling service you can ask your question.
Contact Number – 7983670811
Mail us – email@example.com
Note: Flexible Fees structure