Indian Air Force X Y Group selection is four phases of process. Phase 1 is Written Examination, phase 2 is Physical Fitness test. Candidates, who qualify physical fitness test go for phase 3 Medical Examination and final phase is All India Merit List.
The expected cut off of X-Group 1/2021 is 27-35 (Out of 70) and 30-35 (Out of 50) of Y-Group 1/2021.
Candidates who clear the cut off will be called for the second phase. Phase 2 consists of four stages that one has to clear. Four stages of phase 2 are :
Join dehradun defence academy for best air force coaching in dehradun :
1) Documentation For Air Force X Y : Candidates need to bring following documents :
- Colour Print out of application form.
- Admit card of exam.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent passport size colour photograph.(*****which was used for the online application)
- Original matriculation passing certificate and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate.
New batches start for nda coaching training in Dehradun after 10th :
2) Physical Fitness Tests For Air Force X Y: It consists of a 1600 meter run, which candidates have to complete within 06
minutes and 30 seconds and 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within a given time to qualify.
3) Adaptability Test I – : In this, candidates have to pass the Situation Reaction Test.
4) Adaptability Test II : In this, candidates have to appear in a Group Discussion, where they will be sitting with 15
Special batches start for nda coaching in dehradun: