Coast Guard Assistant Commandant AC Online form 2020
The Indian Coast Guard has declared the Online Application form 2020 it is for the post of Assistant Commandant AC.
The Recruitment process has started for 2020 all candidates who are interested in joining must read the provided information carefully for the process of eligibility. Candidates must apply for online for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant post.
Applicable Fees for Indian Coast Guard 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates from the General, Other Backward Classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe need not pay for the Online application process.
Important Dates for the Online application of Indian Coast Guard 2020 –
1. The start date for the application is from 9th February 2020
2. The last date for the application is on 15th February 2020
3. Candidates must submit the fees before 15th February 2020
4. Candidates will have to appear for the examination on March 2020
5. The Admit cards will be available on 25th February 2020
Age limitation for the candidates for the post of Indian Coast Guard 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates must be born from 1st July 1990 to 30th June 1990
Candidates have the following eligibility for the Post of Indian Coast Guard AC Online form 2020
1. All candidates applying for the Indian Coast Guard AC post-2020 must have a Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 55% marks, Mathematics
and Physics as their major subjects 10+2 class.
Total Number of Posts for the Indian Coast Guard 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates who are eligible for the Assistant Commandant can apply for Scheduled Caste 13 posts.
2. Candidates who are eligible for the Assistant Commandant under Schedule Tribe category are 12 posts.
3. The total number of posts for Assistant Commandant is 25.
Physical Eligibility for the eligible candidates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidate must have at least 157cms height
2. The weight of the candidate should be exactly proportionate to the height and age + 10% is acceptable.
3. The candidates should have the chest measurement according to proportionate with the minimum expansion of 5cms.
Examination centre details for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 are as follows –
1. Candidates will have to go to Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata & Noida for examination.
Procedure to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 are listed below –
1. Candidates must first log into the official website of Indian Coast Guard and register
2. They must then fill out all their details correctly and upload your photo, Sign, proof id, and other documents.
3. Candidates must check the form correctly before submitting the application form
4. Candidates must then take a print out of the submitted application form which will be used for further examination purpose.
Candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best NDA Top coaching institute in Dehradun for the defence sector, we have highly trained professors who are all ex-servicemen they will provide you with perfect guidance and knowledge in order to make the candidate an officer in the defence sector. We believe in developing the overall personality of the candidate and provide them with practical knowledge in every subject. Our aim is to make the candidate a team leader and help them in overcoming their shortcomings and prepare them according to the defence sector routine. Course offered by our institute are NDA foundation course, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, SSR, SSB, NAVY, AIR FORCE, ARMY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, IMU CET & OTA