Indian Army Recruitment 48th NCC Entry Online Form 2020
Applications are out for Indian Army 48th NCC Entry 2020 recruitment for the posts are for both Men & Women candidates. All the related information for the post are provided below for the application of joining Indian Army 48th NCC Entry.
Important Dates –
1. Candidates can start submitting their online applications from 8th of January 2020.
2. The last date for the submission of online application form is on 6th of February 2020.
Fees for the Online Application –
* Candidates do not have to pay any application fees they are required only to fill the Online application
Description of the total number of posts –
1. Candidates for the NCC Men category can apply for a total of 50 posts.
2. Candidates for the NCC Women category can apply for a total of 5 posts.
Eligibility for the candidates for 55 posts are as follows –
1. NCC men & women candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks & they must also have NCC B or C certificate of qualification.
Age eligibility of the candidates –
1. Candidates for both Indian Army 48th NCC Entry men & women should be from the age group of 19 to 25 on dated till 1st of January 2020.
Steps for Candidates to fill the online application form –
1. Log into the official website of Indian Army NCC 48th Entry Recruitment.
2. Candidate must then register themselves with their official Email ID and other details.
3. They must then apply for the post according to their category and then click on the submit button.
4. Candidate must then printout their final form submitted.
5. Candidate must also pay for the fees of the application if he/she is unable to submit the required fees then their application will not be submitted.
Candidates can join Dehradun Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun for the defence sector, we have highly trained professors who are all ex-servicemen they will provide you with perfect guidance and knowledge in order to make the candidate an officer in the defence sector. We believe in developing the overall personality of the candidate and provide them with practical knowledge in every subject. Our aim is to make the candidate a team leader and help them in overcoming their shortcomings and prepare them according to the defence sector routine. Course offered by our institute are NDA foundation course, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, SSR, SSB, NAVY, AIR FORCE, ARMY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, IMU CET & OTA