INDIAN ARMY SSC TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT 2020
JOIN INDIAN ARMY SSC TECHNICAL (MEN/WOMEN) RECRUITMENT 2020 ONLINE FORM. The Indian Army has invited the application for the post of
Short Service Commission both for men & women. Interested candidates can apply for the post online and must check their eligibility for the Indian Army SSC Technical (MEN/WOMEN) Recruitment 2020. Read this article carefully for complete information about the requirement for the post.
Important Dates for the candidates to apply for the post of Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 are as follows-
1. Candidates can apply for the form starting 22 January 2020
2. Last date for the candidates to apply for the post is on 20 February 2020
3. Course will be commencing from October 2020
Details for the Fees of application Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 –
1. Candidates of the General and Other Backward Classes need not pay for the Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020
2. Female Candidates of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe need not pay for the application form.
Following is the Age limitation for the Candidates to apply for the Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2020 –
1. Candidates are required to be of 20 yrs of age minimum till 27 yrs of age maximum.
2. They should be born from 2-10-1993 to 1-10-2000
3. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the rules
Following are the names of the Post for Indian Army SSC Technical (Men/Women) Recruitment 2020 –
1. For Men Various Shor Service Commission 55 Post
2. For Women Various Short Service Commission 26 Post
3. For Widow 189 post + 2 post
Below are the Total Number of Post for the Indian Army SSC Technical (Men/Women) Recruitment 2020 –
1.Various Short Service Commission for men 54 post- Total 175 Post
2. Various Short Service Commission for women 26 post – Total 14 Post
Description of post according to Trade for Vacancy are as follows –
1. For Civil- Total (Men- 46 & Women 03)
2. For Mechanical Total (Men 14 & Women 3)
3. For Electrical (Men 17 & Women 2) along with Electrical and Electronics
4. For Aeronautical, aviation, ballistics, aerospace -(Men 8, Women 0)
5. In Computer Science/Engineering/Technology and Information Technology (Men 58 & Women 3)
6. For Electronics/fiber optics/microelectronics & malware (Men 8 & women 3)
7. For the post of Production Engineering(Men 2 & Women N/A)
8. For Architecture & Building Construction (Men 2 & women 1)
9. For the post of Building Construction Engineering (Men 2 & Women N/A)
10. The PayScale for the posts will be as per the rules of Indian Army
The following are the Educational Qualification required for the Post of Indian Army SSC Technical (Men & Women) –
1. For the post of Civil Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering/ Structural Engineering
2. Candidates who want to apply for Mechanical they must have a degree in Engineering in Mechanical or Automobile
3. Candidates who want to apply for Electrical & Electronics must have an Electrical Engineering or Power System Engineering/Electrical with Electronics Engineering Degree.
4. Candidates who are applying Aeronautical, Aviation, Ballistics, Aerospace they must have a degree in Aeronautical
5. For Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or Information Technology they must have a degree in Computer Engineering or Science Or Information Technology in M.Sc in Computers.
6. Candidates of the Electronics & Telecommunication and Satellite Communication must have a degree in Engineering of Electronics & Telecommunication or Equivalent.
7. Candidates for the post-production engineering must have a degree in Engineering in Production
8. Candidates for the post of architecture and building construction technology must have a degree in Architecture
9. Candidates who want to apply for the post of building construction engineering must have a degree in Architecture
Procedure to apply for the post of Indian Army SSC Technical post (Men & Women) are as follows –
1. Candidates need to apply for the post through online mode and log onto the official website.
2. They need to submit all of their details correctly and pay for the required fees through online mode only.
3. Candidate must then take a print out of the submitted application for further analysis
Dehradun Defence Academy is the best NDA coaching institute in Dehradun. We aim to provide the best training for NDA examination through practical knowledge and physical training. Teachers in our academy are all ex-servicemen who are highly experienced in providing defence sector training to candidates. We conduct weekly tests, group discussion and quiz competition to check candidates knowledge and provide them training accordingly. Courses offered by the academy are NDA, CDS, SSB, SSR, SSC, OTA, AFCAT, ARMY, AIR FORCE, NAVY, MERCHANT NAVY, AIR FORCE GROUP X & Y, CAPF and ARMY GD CLERK.