Indian Army provides an opportunity to young aspirants to join Indian Army as an Engineer after clearing the TES Entry SSB. Every Year 12th passed students apply for the Indian Army TES Entry. Army selects the candidates on the basis of 12th class marks for SSB Interview.
Join dehradun defence academy for best army coaching in dehradun :
Eligibility Criteria Of Indian Army TES Entry :
Educational Qualification :
- At least 60% marks in Science subjects (Math, Physics and Chemistry) in Class 12th
- JEE Mains
Read our latest article of nda coaching with schooling :
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan migrant who came to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- An applicant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit : 16½ to 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing.
Read our latest update of nda coaching after 10th in India :
Army TES Entry Selection Process :
- Candidates will be short listed on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview.
- The final merit list will be displayed at the official website of Indian Army : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
SSB Process :
- Screening Test (OIR & PPDT)
- Psychological Test (TAT, WAT, SRT, SDT)
- Personal Interview