Indian Coast Guard has released a notification for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 interested candidates for the posts of Navik GD. The applications are invited from eligible candidates on or before the last date as mentioned below. The candidates can submit their applications online from the official website of Indian Coast Guard. The candidates can go through this article to get important details such as important dates, application fee, eligibility etc.
Important dates Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch 02/2019 Recruitment
|Important Activities||Important Dates|
|Notification was issued on||10th January 2019|
|Application procedure will be commenced on||21st January 2019|
|Last date to submit the applications||31st January 2019 till 5 pm|
|Examination Date||March/ April 2019|
|Admit cards will be available from||11th to 21st February 2019|
There is no application fee to apply for Indian Coast Guard 02/2019 for all categories. The candidates only have to submit their applications before the due date is over and also take the print out of their Registration Form.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|Navik GD||· Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age 22 years.
· The candidates must have born between 1st August 1997 and 31st July 2001.
· Relaxation in upper age will be provided to reserved categories as per the Govt. of India norms.
|· The candidates must have completed 12th scoring minimum 50% marks in Physics & Maths subject.
· The minimum height of the candidates should be 157 cms.
· Running- 1.6 km must be completed in 7 minutes.
· Squat ups- 20 times
· Push-ups- 10 times
Medical Standards- Coast Guard Domestic Branch 02/2019 Recruitment
|Chest||Minimum 5 cms.|
|Visual standard||6/6 (better eye) & 6/9 (worse eye)/ the candidates using spectacles are not eligible to apply|
Examination centre- Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch 02/2019 Recruitment
|Cities which candidates belong to||Examination Centre|
|Uttar Pradesh other than NCR District||Varanasi|
|Rajasthan other than NCR District||Jodhpur|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||Kolkata|
|Delhi, Haryana, NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District||Noida|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||Bhopal|
Documents to be carried at examination center- Coast Guard Domestic Branch 02/2019 Recruitment
- 3 copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with the latest photograph affixed
- Original certificate & mark sheet of 10th
- Original certificate & mark sheet of 12th
- Original caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate of respective state
- ID proof (such as passport, DL, Adhar Card etc.)
- 10 photographs of recent colored passport size etc.
Note: Dehradun Defence Academy is the institute which provides defence coaching, We have good selection rate if aspirants searching for the Indian Navy Coaching in Dehradun then Dehradun Defence Academy is the right choice you can contact at 7983670811