In this article we discuss all the detail about upcoming air force recruitment in 2021.
AFCAT 2 2021 :
AFCAT exam is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in Flying branch, Ground Duty Technical branch, Ground Duty Non-Technical branch of Indian Air Force.
AFCAT notification will be released June 2021
Application form June to July 2021
Exam date Tentative dates on 21 Aug 2021 and 22 Aug 2021
Result September 2021
join our academy for the best air force coaching in dehradun:
Indian Air Force Airmen Group Y Non Technical Trade :
Date of posting : 17 Mar 2021,
Eligibility Criteria : Unmarried Male Indian / Nepalese citizen from Cricket discipline only. Passed Intermediate OR Equivalent examination in any stream by Central/State Boards of education.
Application last date : 28 April 2021.
Indian Air Force Group C Civilian :
Group C posts of stenographer, supdt, cook, housekeeping staff, multi-tasking staff, lower division clerk, CS, and SMW, carpenter, laundryman, Hindi typists and others.
Post Date: 03-04-2021
Last Date of Application: 02-05-2021
Age Limit : Minimum age is18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
Eligibility Criteria :
1) Senior Computer Operator : Candidate should be a Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University, with one year of experience in electronic data processing.
2) Lower Division Clerk : 12th Class passed candidates with typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer.
3) Supdt (Store) : Candidate should be a Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
4) Cook : Candidate should have passed high school from a recognized board with a diploma in catering, with 1-year working experience
5) Store Keeper : Candidate should have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
6) Painter : Candidate should have passed class 10th from a recognized board, with an industrial training certificate in Painting from a recognized institute.
7) Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver : Candidate should have passed high school or equivalent qualification, with a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles. Minimum two years experience of driving is required.
8) Steno Gde-II : Candidate should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from recognized Board.
Selection Process :
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam which will consist of following four papers :
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(ii) Numerical Aptitude
(iii) General English
(iv) General Awareness
So these are the all notifications of upcoming air force recruitment in 2021.
new batches starts for 2022 nda coaching with schooling: