UPSC had released a notification for CDE II (Combined Defence service II) exam 2018. The application procedure was completed till 3rd September 2018 from the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.nic.in. The examination is scheduled to be held on 18th November 2018. The candidates appearing for UPSC CDS II 2018 can download their admit cards by visiting the official website. The candidate can go through the details given below to download the CDS II admit card 2018.
Overview of UPSC CDS II 2018
|Examination||CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam|
|Organizing Body||UPSC (Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of the exam||National level Exam|
|Examination date||18th November 218|
|Availability of Admit Cards||25th October 2018|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
How to download UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2018
- Logon to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in to download your admit card for CDS II exam.
- Search for a link on homepage as “e-admit card-CDS examination II 2018” and click on it.
- You will be directed to another page where you need to click on “Download”.
- Go through the instructions given to download the admit card of CDS II exam.
- Now click on “Yes” and enter the details as required to proceed with the procedure of downloading the admit card.
- You need to enter your Registration Number & DOB and click on submit.
- On successful submission you will get your admit card display on the screen.
- You can download the same and take the printout for further reference.
The candidates are advised to check the details given on the admit card carefully to avoid discrepancy in the details given. If you find any discrepancy then you need to get it rectify at the earliest to sit in CDS II exam.
Number of posts available
|Name of the course||No. of posts|
|Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officer’s Training Academy (For Men)||225|
|Officer’s Training Academy (For Women||12|