After qualifying the written exam of Airforce X and Y group, candidates have to appear for Phase 2 selection process. In the phase-2 candidates have to go through Adaptability test 1 and Adaptability test 2. Adaptability test 1 comprises (Situation Reaction Test) SRT round and Adaptability test 2 comprises Group Discussion.
Join dehradun defence academy for best airforce coaching in dehradun :
Adaptability Test-1 : It analyzes a candidate’s mentality about society and real-life situations. This test includes 45 situations that candidates have to complete within 30 minutes. This round helps the board to judge the common sense, time management, reasoning ability, and maturity of candidates.
Tips for (Situation Reaction Test) SRT Round :
- Listen to the instructions carefully.
- To save time, use punctuation to make answers short and specific.
- Answer all the situations, do not skip any.
- Keep your sentence short and meaningful.
- React naturally with keeping you ethical values in mind.
Read our latest update of army coaching in dehradun :
Adaptability Test 2 : Group Discussion is Conducted by 2 Officers. Each group consists of 8-12 candidates. A topic is given to candidates for group discussion. Good knowledge of current affairs can help you perform better in the Group Discussion. It increases the chances of selection. Candidates must know how to showcase knowledge confidently.
Tips for GD Round :
- Candidates should not point fingers while speaking.
- Put genuine points in the Discussion.
- Never do cross-question in the middle of discussion.
- Don’t interrupt anyone while speaking.
- Stay to the point and give examples to support your points.
- Give relevant answers.
New batches start for nda coaching in dehradun :