Flat Foot issues during SSB or Pes Planuslat is a term used to describe the condition in which the arch of the foot collapses and the sole of the foot is completely in contact with the ground surface. It occurs when arches don’t develop during childhood or result of an injury or aging effect. Due to Flat Foot the alignment of legs is not proper.
The common symptoms are swelling of the midfoot on standing, Pain within the inner side of the ankle.
Join Dehradun Defence Academy for the Best SSB Coaching in Dehradun :
Flat Foot Test:
Try to stand on your toes if you are able to stand without any pain then you probably don’t have a flat foot. Another way of testing is by employing a coloured powder and spray it on a plane surface and make your feet wet then place it on the coloured powder if the powder is removed during a curved manner then you don’t have flat foot.
it is results of the tissues holding the joints within the foot together are loose. it’s mainly caused because of underdeveloped arches during childhood or because of an injury or fat within the foot.
New batches start for NDA Coaching with schooling :
1) Consult a physician.
2) Wear shoes which have arch support.
3) Spread the feet and join the soles of the heels. Holding your feet just above the ankles. Try spreading the toes much further till you feel a stretch. Make a curve by cramping the feet and letting the toe touch the floor.
4) Sit on the floor and place your feet flat on the floor. Lift your left feet’s toes and foot except the heel. Hold this stretch for 10-15 seconds and then do with right feet. Repeat this exercise regularly
5) Keep your heels on tennis ball with big toes touching the ground.
6) Join the feet together and then spread the heels on both the sides with toes joined. Do this flat feet exercise during a sitting position for best results. you’ll also spread the knees and join all the toe fingers together whilst keeping the heels apart. Hold this flat feet stretching exercise and repeat again after breaks
Read our latest update of NDA Coaching after 10th :